• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

"I'm an Ego Killer" T-Shirt

Purdue Power

Good Enough Never Is
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I saw a T-Shirt with that said "I'm an Ego Killer" the other day online, and I wanted to get it for my lifting partner, because she is a stacked female and puts all the guys to shame. Problem is, I can't find it now. I thought that I would have either seen it on BodyBuilding.com, MonsterMuscle.com, or House of Pain, but I can't find it now. Has anyone else seen it or know where it is?:hmmm:

NEWt.jpg

Thank you so much. I don't know why the hell I didn't see it. I guess I looked over that grouping thinking that I had seen it flying solo.

I kill eggos. For breakfast.

I train with a chick from time to time and she puts the guys to shame, however there is a lesbanon here that benches over 300 which is more than my partner does.

Mudge said:

yep i normally kill bout 6 of em

Mudge said:

I train with a chick from time to time and she puts the guys to shame, however there is a lesbanon here that benches over 300 which is more than my partner does.
Ya, my girl doesn't do that much. She is a competition powerlifter, but she benched in the mid 200's at her last competition. She was Pricilla Ribic's lifting partner back home, if you guys know much about powerlifting. Pricilla is the world champion in the 148 weightclass. To kill all of our egos, her records are 314 on bench, 518 on squat, and the world record for 148# class on deadlifts at 540. That is enough to kill my ego. All this in a tested federation.

Back