Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Women and steroids....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IM lesbo extraordinaire

Rep Points

Women and steroids....

I'm looking for advice and guidance....

I have never used. I've read so many contradicting reports, bulletins etc about it that I thought Id go to the "source"(you guys!) for info.

I have to admit that I am not fond of needles and would prefer oral "supplementation", however, whatever works and is safest for me is the route that I will take. I have tried discussing this with my Dr, to no avail...(he brushed me off!!)

Can anyone help?? Any women currently using? Effects, dosage, etc....Any input would be greatly appreciated!!

TY
    Life is what you make of it, not what it makes you...TAKE CHARGE!

http://www.boners.com/content/791433.1.jpg

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

women who want to stay feminine need to stay away from the heavy androgens. the women that I know that compete and do it the safe way use anabolic steriods like anavar, primobolan and deca and they use T3, clenbuterol and GH for fat loss...

I met a couple of the female IFBB pros at this past Olympia. I can make some calls and find out what there dosages where when they first started using gear...
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Hi crazy enough,

I took this post from another fitness site, I makes for a good read and emphasizes the need for you to do your own research and a LOT of it!

After viewing some of the photos from Nationals this year, as well as in previous years, I've observed a distinct occurrence; some athletes possess what we call, "the drug look, " and still others, do not. This doesn't just affect amateurs, either; Pros are victims also.

The "drug look" is hard to pinpoint, but we all know it when we see it. Many times it "shouts" at you, and sadly, it is becoming more common, especially among women. So, without discriminating, we can say that it occurs in all levels of competition, is becoming more prevalent with the women, and is not what BB is all about.

What is the "drug look?"

Chemical muscle is easy to spot. The muscle doesn't fit well onto the frame. It looks like it was thrown on the body and rarely has good maturity or quality to it. On some individuals, it doesn't appear to have had time to "gel." This has nothing to do with the athlete's chronological age; it has to do with the "age" of the muscle. Muscle that has been given time to grow, mature, and position itself on the physique has a denser, tighter look. Frankly, quality muscle that has been built with time, training, food and consistency looks like it belongs there, whereas chemical muscle looks alien on the physique.

On women, the drug look is even easier to spot. Women have less muscle then men in general, which is why women are more likely to go the heavy syringe route- to compensate for their natural ability to build muscle mass. With women, the "drug look" kills the appeal of having muscle. A woman's body is meant to flow; and muscle is meant to accentuate the natural female shape of a women's frame. Furthermore, since haphazard drug use is typically what has wrecked havoc on the body, it almost always wrecks the face as well. Once the face is "gone," rarely does it come back, if ever.

Kamikaze drug practices are common with women. Rarely is there any science or logic to the use; "shotgunning" is the norm, even at the National Level. Athletes, having not taken the time to do any research, or who have chosen to trust coaches/trainers implicitly, just "shoot." They don't ask any questions, they just shoot whatever's given to them. This is mistake numero uno.

Long after the competing is over, long after the relationship with the "guru" is ended, the effects of the gear still remain. If you are lucky, minimal damage is all you are dealing with. Time may in fact prove to be kind, and erase some of the remnants of steroid use. Key word here, "may."

Where does this leave the rest of us who don't wish to look like Morticia's ugly twin sister, both facially and physically? It leaves us with the choice to do the work. And, by work I mean, take the responsiblity to know what you are doing. Research what you are looking to use. Information is power; take the time to get it. Plan what you are going to do; don't just wake up one day and decide that Winstrol looks like an appealing steroid to you. Know what it does and know what it is used for. Of course, there is no way to predict EXACTLY what drug will have what effect. Be prepared for some experimentation, as individuals vary. Yes, you are going to be your own guinea pig to some extent. The key will be to organize, research, prepare, and be accountable.

After you've done the "research" work, be prepared to do your work in the gym. Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither will a quality physique. The best bodies, the ones that we should emulate, have taken YEARS to develop. Even with drug use, these physiques were created with exquisite attention to diet, training, rest, consistency, and lastly gear. If we bothered to go back through time, at the onset of the training of our best athletes, we can see the genetics, the structure, and the potential for size/shape were all there. All that was missing was the time in the gym. Drugs or no drugs, the fundamentals were present; drugs just became one variable in the equation. In other words, it wasn't THE determining factor for their success.

If we take the approach that work comes before success, and that training/diet comes before drugs, the women can succeed. They can build the bodies they want, in given time, without looking like the creature from the movie, Alien.

Prudent drug use includes ample time off, cycling usage, and sound approaches to contest prep. Ambitious usage does have it's place among elite athletes, but even THEN, it is structured, detailed use. The "let's see what happens" mentality has absolutely NO PLACE in the women's ranks. This is for the simple reason that women have more to lose in terms of the physique and facially. They simply can't afford to be "wrong."

In closing, it still remains a personal choice how ambitious a female wants to be with her steroids. There is no way to predict all outcomes, and we can't control all the variables that will be present in the steroid scenario. We can, however, be prudent with the choices, and be patient with our "art."

Maybe our motto as women should be......" miles to go before I sleep."

NPC CHicka

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Femininemuscle.com was a great site for woman and roids. Unfortunately it is down until after the first of the year sometime. Most of them are on others boards though.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

IM lesbo extraordinaire

Rep Points

Thanx guys for all the feedback so far....
    NOW, I'm not about to place my first order for gear!!lol I have a lot more reading, investigating and learing to do.....I have been researching this subject for about 4 weeks and website after website offers different/contradicting info...Thats why I came here, I really want to make an educated decision!

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Just keep in mind that dosage for woman is waay less than what men use. Very androgenic ones like test and tren are usually a no-no for woman. One popular steriod for women is Anavar, which is oral. Androgenic ones in women cause deep voice and clitoral growth.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_enough
    Thanx guys for all the feedback so far....
    NOW, I'm not about to place my first order for gear!!lol I have a lot more reading, investigating and learing to do.....I have been researching this subject for about 4 weeks and website after website offers different/contradicting info...Thats why I came here, I really want to make an educated decision!

Rep Points

mmm... enlarged clit, easier on the tongue!

Let's all join together and SPEAK ENGLISH IN AMERICA.

Rep Points

hello crazy enough, I hope it all works out for you, ... please keep us posted on how it is working for you.. what kind of gear did you buy?

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dg806
    Androgenic ones in women cause deep voice and clitoral growth.
    I was in Mandalay Bay the friday night before the Olympia watching one of the female IFBB pros getting painted in her room. I swear it looked like she had a little penis, it was so gross ! this woman uses test, tren and winny...
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

IM lesbo extraordinaire

Rep Points

Androgenic ones in women cause deep voice and clitoral growth.
    Im sure my wife would enjoy the clitoral growth part! lol

What about side effects on sex drive for women?? Same as men?

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

with the increased levels of androgens in your body the libido will definetly increase...male or female

IM lesbo extraordinaire

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by LAM
    with the increased levels of androgens in your body the libido will definetly increase...male or female
    GF wont mind that either!!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

My friend (female) has used:

M1T 10mg ED
    Deca (not NPP) 100mg wk
    Winny (oral, 10mg training days)
    Tren (just started, 100mg per week).

Some of these doses are on the daring side, research research research.

Most orals out there are androgenic to the point that you would not probably use them.

Winny and anavar if used with care are relatively safe. Winny is hard on lipids however.

TEAM AY

Rep Points

Anavar is a great choice for women. Most have fantastic results without the androgenic sides. I suggest trying var first, before considering the heavier androgenic steroids.

I see YOU!!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Do your research before taking the plunge. Read everything you can before you decide.

Better to go on a conservative side if you do decide to use to see how YOUR body reacts to what you use.

Winny can give you bloat from hell depending on if you take orals or injects, but good strength increases so you can make some decent gains.
    "When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."

Jamaican Rude Boy

Rep Points

What up Crazy Enough ! My wife is a couple of days from her second cycle . Her first was carefully planned and watched over super close. She did 8 weeks Anavar 5mg ED for tha first 2 weeks,10mgED for 2weeks, and 15mg ED for tha last four weeks. She gained 15 solid pounds that shes kept. She Got Primo 100mgs weekly and Anavar 10mg ED for 6 weeks planned for her next cycle. She does short cycles to get in get tha results and get out before tha sides get a chance to start. So far she has had only good things from her experience,zero sides. I'm still tha only one in tha house wit a dick .
    I present you with the gift of my PAIN as I rain down punch after kick after knee after elbow over and over and over again bring excitment to tha very fiber of my DNA, as my ears records tha sounds of bones snap'n and lungs collapse'n ,organs being SLOWLY turned into a very special jelly to tease my taste buds at tha very thought of tha smell of blood that will change tha color of his eyes from white to that glossy delicious deep intestinal red color. This and more I claim from each victim or new toy as I have come to think of them lately.I feel tha power of tha Voodoo all my Jamaican and Zulu forefathers died to keep secret and pass into me. This is my birthright, my gift if you will. I am tha VooDoo child, tha dream and tha nightmare, Tha villian and tha hero,tha bringer and tha destroyer.I am tha unwalkable road,I am tha unswimable ocean, tha unclimbable mountain, tha storm that there is no shelter to protect you from, I am tha final thought. You ask why am I like this...................... Because violence keeps me calm MUTHAFUCKA !!!!! I am tha muthafuck'n Serial Killa and I can smell your blood from here,Too hard for your Momma, Too hip for your Daddy Fuck Milk, Got TREN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLEXecutioner

Rep Points

well the boys already answered what i had to say, mainly to stay away from androgens.

Personally i don't know why chicks would juice in the first place. There's this chick at my gym who is undoubtably juicing, and it looks NASTY. she's has big ass arms and shoulders, and her face is starting to look like a man.
    You're a funny guy, Sully, I like you. Dat's why I'm going to kill you lahst.

* Got juice?*Need Motivation?*How to Train*
    *Arnold vs. Ronnie vs. Haney vs. Sergio*
    *YEAH BUDDY...LIGHT WEIGHT!*Ahhnold*

IM lesbo extraordinaire

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Flex
    well the boys already answered what i had to say, mainly to stay away from androgens.

Personally i don't know why chicks would juice in the first place. There's this chick at my gym who is undoubtably juicing, and it looks NASTY. she's has big ass arms and shoulders, and her face is starting to look like a man.
    Well, I must admit I dont mind the big ass arms and shoulders part!! Through my research ive stumbled onto some pretty disturbingly weird looking females on juice! the last thing I want is to look like a guy, but im seriously considering the anavar/clen option, probably within 6 months of first contest....(Im like 16-18 months away!!got lotsa time to think about it!!lol)

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I think if women stick to less androgenic steriods, they can have an awesome looking physique.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Most women say that enlarged clitoral growth is very sensitive.

IM lesbo extraordinaire

Rep Points

Most women say that enlarged clitoral growth is very sensitive.
    sensitive as in painful??

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

sensitive as in painful??
    No, as in very pleasurable.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Hey girl

Just curious if you intend to compete any time in the future ?

FLEXecutioner

Rep Points

damn crazy,
    you're already lookin' pretty big already in your avi...

you should see this chick though. she LOVES to flaunt that she has muscle. she wears nothing but tank tops that show off her muscles and her fake boobs.

meanwhile her man-face is lookin' NASTY
    You're a funny guy, Sully, I like you. Dat's why I'm going to kill you lahst.

* Got juice?*Need Motivation?*How to Train*
    *Arnold vs. Ronnie vs. Haney vs. Sergio*
    *YEAH BUDDY...LIGHT WEIGHT!*Ahhnold*

IM lesbo extraordinaire

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by shutupntra1n
    Hey girl

Just curious if you intend to compete any time in the future ?
    I do actualy....I plan to compete at around 150-160 lbs, not for at least another year though...I think its hilarious that heavyweights in female categories are 125 lbs and up....Ill look like a monster!!lol

IM lesbo extraordinaire

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Flex
    damn crazy,
    you're already lookin' pretty big already in your avi...

you should see this chick though. she LOVES to flaunt that she has muscle. she wears nothing but tank tops that show off her muscles and her fake boobs.

meanwhile her man-face is lookin' NASTY
    \\

I never thought Id say this to anyone sayin I look big (being an "ex big time fatso"), but THANX!

Im not a small girl by any means....175, leaner and harder every day...And my boobs are real!!!lol

I dont like the man face/dragqueen look either....

IM lesbo extraordinaire

Rep Points

No, as in very pleasurable.
    Thats all good with me!! Those are just perks!

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

...And my boobs are real!!!lol
    Absolutely nothing wrong with that!

IM lesbo extraordinaire

Rep Points

Absolutely nothing wrong with that!
    Oh I know!!! I would hate for my GF to have fakies!!
    Flex was talking about a chick with juiced up muscle and fake titties...I might juice up the muscle, but the boobies are and will always be mine!!lolo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast