• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

don't want to kick the bucket

IML Gear Cream!
PirateFromHell said:
But there is plenty of evidence linking elevated levels of insulin (often due to a poor diet) to insulin resistance, which is now widely considered to be the first stage of the development of type II diabetes.

yup...hyperinsulinemia is associated with insulin resistance and type II diabetes

Randy said:
Pirate...

Can you do me a favor and remove those god damn donuts from your avatar...they're making me hungry :laugh: :hehe: :laugh:
Done! :lick:

Pirate ...you're an evil man :)

Now I say "SCREW THE COTTAGE CHEESE!" I'm going to eat Pirates

when i used to fall off my diet and binge on cake/ice cream id take a 10 iu shot then go to bed. done that hundreds of times. i thought it would make more muscles but this makes you fat because i used to eat junk everynite and not use insulin and stay where im at. but then if i use insulin during the day i get so hungry i just cant stop myself from eating everything in site. so maybe if your dead set on using insulin , you need to take it closer to bedtime and only have things like bananas and apples around you so eating junk isnt an option. or you could try an appetite suppressant. or you could save yourself from becoming a big fatass and just not use it. insulins not dangerous as long as you can get to food, but it is worthless if you get superhungry off it. my opinion

oh yea there was another thing i noticed too. novolog { by novo dordisk, lets you sleep very nicely. {without sleeping meds} now that i cant get that, only humalog, that shit makes my heart race so i end up needing the meds to sleep anyway which in a way , for me , is defeating the purpose { id rather sleep with insulin/carb binge then sleep pills}. ive taken 10 iu shots out of the blue while not even on an ' insulin cycle' and have done ok, so youd live thru 15 iu but itd just be overkill. 10 is plenty at once,. which you can do 4 or 5 times a day and still be ok { ive done}. i wouldnt do that much insulin everyday for long peroids, 2 weeks is good.

unfortunately, youl live :laugh:

insulin usage

Just a few things about insulin use. First of all, I am a Liscenced nurse, and I give insulin to and monitor about 12 diabetics a day. If you really want to kill yourself, go ahead and use it....without knowledge. I have seen quite a few patients end up near death because another nurse administered the wrong dose, or didn't give enough. Isulin does work for bodybuilders, as it is a very anabolic substance. But you must know what you are doing first, or you WILL kill yourself. Insulin kills in part, because the person usually goes to sleep due to the low blood sugar. Then, because the insulin is still circulating in the body, it (Blood Sugar) continues to drop lower and lower, and the person does not know this because they are now asleep (And hence, cannot take in any sugars to counteract the effects of increased insulin). Now they are in a diabetic coma, and CANNOT wake up, and sugar levels continue to fall. Lastly, they wake up...at the pearly gates of heaven.
Does it work for bodybuilders? Yes! Have I, as a bodybuilder, ever used exogenous insulin? I'm not going to say. But it DOES work! I'll write more later. Right now I'm just getting home from work and am ready for bed.
Oh, and by the way, never inject insulin at a 90 degree angle, this could push the tip past the fat layers of the body, where you want it. Inject at a 45 d angle.

Back