IronMagLabs

Abf Products

Thread: Abf Products

SKINNY BUT GROWING

Rep Points

Abf Products

Hi guys new member here. How are you all doing. I've been training for a while now and getting some good results. I use creatine and protein to help build muscle. I'm looking to get serious now and have been told about abf products. Does anyone have any first hand experience on these products???? I know I can't actuallt buy them in the UK due our laws, but its ok if I buy mail order from the states, stupid huh!!!!
    Keep training hard and see you at the gym

Particulatly interested inthe awesome sounding M-1-T the 19 nor stuff and 1-Test

cooking up a storm
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

m1t 1-test and 19nor are all legal to buy in the uk you just can't get them in shops

Cutting sucks.

Rep Points

how long have you been training? how old are you? do you have any other prohormone/steroid experience?
    cutting sucks.

SKINNY BUT GROWING

Rep Points

Cheers for that. Have you used abf or could you recommend something else. How good are they??? I'm currently 70Kg and my first goal is 80kg. I train three times a week and go all out heavy weights and low reps.

No experience of prohormones or steriods
    Last edited by gregster224; 11-24-2004 at 01:41 PM. Reason: new post

cooking up a storm
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

wouldnt bother using abf thers no point in paying shipping when you can get the same stuff from uk websites try http://www.discount-supplements.co.uk

SKINNY BUT GROWING

Rep Points

thanx for the info stu. the website has been a great help. Excellent prices for cotein and creatine as well, this will save me a fortune. Thanx again

cooking up a storm
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

you wanna go to www.myprotien.co.uk or http://www.sports-nutrition.net/erol.html for protien and creatine

Monochromatic Bunny

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gregster224
    Five posts. Five posts man.

Monochromatic Bunny

Rep Points

Why is it forbidden in UK ?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by stu21Ldn
    m1t 1-test and 19nor are all legal to buy in the uk you just can't get them in shops
    they are already illegal in the UK (as from the end of October they were made class C over here), not that anywhere used to sell them before... bar from you know who - but stuart at discount-supplements is still taking international orders for them... thats why he is allowed to stock them still (I've been told they'll still have stocks till the US ban, M1T you can still get from the site... F**k knows why?? but 4derm/1ad/4ad in other words all the recognised pro-hormones have been taken off so you'll have to email him about that 1)

I strongly recommend if you are going to buy any pro-hormones or pro-roids you get them from Stuart at discount-supps, send him an email and tell him that I (Simon from Notts) sent you he might give you a bit of discount too if you make a large order!

I second the recommendation on www.sports-nutrition.net - super protein/isolate/creatine/glutamine/ala/zma and you won't find it (for that quality) any cheaper in the UK!

anyway welcome to IM gregster, good to see some more guys representin the UK are here now

cooking up a storm
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

shit i had no idea theyd just been banned