• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How important is meal consistancy?

Arai

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My first post and yes I'm a beginner at this stuff. So bare with me. . .

I have a meal plan consisting of 6 meals. Meals 2, 3, and 4 are a bit lower in protein to level out the right amount of total grams of carbs and protein for the day. Meals 1, 5, and 6 are roughly the same. The last is the biggest with the theory my body will go that many hours without added nutrients I figure it would help rebuild through the night. The first meal is big using the same theory and the 5th meal is obvious, right after a work out. My meals are primarily composed of turkey and chicken, home cooked and what not the 5th meal is primarily whey protein since its a faster acting protein I figure I give myself right after a work out. . .

How does this plan sound to some of you?

I'm 6'2" 189lbs and my meal plan is 240g of Protein, 290g Carbs, and 38g of Fat pushing roughly 2500 calories. The total calorie sounds low IMO but I look at the gram and in my opinion seem somewhat optimal. But like I said I'm new to this hence me inquiring for advice.

But what are your goals?

depends on goals, but I would say your fat is way too low...

I'm 200lbs and eat 280g protein, 350g carbs, 165g fat.. currently bulking

Back