NapsGear.net

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Attention weightlifters, new info 4 building bigger biceps has been discovered by

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Rep Points

Attention weightlifters, new info 4 building bigger biceps has been discovered by

Attention weightlifters, new info 4 building bigger biceps has been discovered by a few "significant" members who know everything there is to know about weightlifting & building bigger & stronger biceps.

Ladies & gentlemen we don't need to do our regular bicep routine.

New information has been discovered that will send your biceps exploding through the roof.

All we need to do is our regular back exercises such as chins revers narrow grip & wide grip, barbell rows, t-bar rows, 1-arm rows, seated cable rows, & lat pulldowns.

& our biceps will experience amazing new growth in both size, strength & shape.

Just follow your regularly scheduled back routine to experience this new bicep growth.

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

yeah, they will you stupid fucker because it is still elbow flexion. I barely do any direct arm work.
    Optimum Sports Performance

"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few."
    -Buddha's Little Instruction Book

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Am i missing something?

Rep Points

If you did only back exercises and no isolation arm work your biceps would still grow (assuming you were growing in general). That said, direct arm work will stimulate opitmal results if done correctly (with respect to size for the arms).

Disabled Vet
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by P-funk
    yeah, they will you stupid fucker because it is still elbow flexion. I barely do any direct arm work.
    I also must be missing something here. People make comments and then get called a stupid fucker by a moderator. I do not know the history between you and johnnny, but for new commer's this look's very unproffesional. Im sure i'm not the only one to think this. You may have good cause to dislike this person, I don't know. But If newcommers are affraid to ask questions for fear of retaliation, I think it hurts the whole site. We want the site to grow and go somewhere. running people off before they join is counter productive.

Now, I guess I am opening myself to be retaliated against, but if this is the way we treat our members than baybe I'm in the wrong forum.
    CMAN
    Heavily medicated for your safety.
    Medicated Not medicated
    Age 40, 5'11" 210lb's

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by cman
    I also must be missing something here. People make comments and then get called a stupid fucker by a moderator. I do not know the history between you and johnnny, but for new commer's this look's very unproffesional. Im sure i'm not the only one to think this. You may have good cause to dislike this person, I don't know. But If newcommers are affraid to ask questions for fear of retaliation, I think it hurts the whole site. We want the site to grow and go somewhere. running people off before they join is counter productive.

Now, I guess I am opening myself to be retaliated against, but if this is the way we treat our members than baybe I'm in the wrong forum.
    CMAN

oh, well we have a big history so that is that.

as far as being professional well.....at least the don't pay me.

"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few."

happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

CMAN
    You will understand, once you read enough by John Boy. He is the IM 'troll'
    P-side Inc.

"the post-workout high is more profound than any drug-induced rush imaginable." -Dante B.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

at least the don't pay me.
    You don't get a monthly check from IM like I do? I thought all the Mod's got the monthly payments

My Carb Cycling Progress - you can't hide from the numbers.

Disabled Vet
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by PreMier
    You will understand, once you read enough by John Boy. He is the IM 'troll'
    I have seen he can be a pinhead. My point wasn't did he deserve do be talked to like that. I don't care for most of what johnnny posts. What I was saying is how it looks to us new commer's. or even newer than I. just don't think it looks good. You could ripp him via private message. on not. just making a comment.

not trying to start crap.
    Medicated Not medicated
    Age 40, 5'11" 210lb's

TEAM AY

Rep Points

You make a good point cman, but Johnnny's goal in this new thread is just to start new crap. In other words... troll. The regular's here recognize this.

happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Well, how you view P is up to you. I also think Johnny is a stupid fuck... but thats a whole nother story.
    I guess if you dont like flaming, then dont read the thread?
    P-side Inc.

"the post-workout high is more profound than any drug-induced rush imaginable." -Dante B.

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I have seen he can be a pinhead. My point wasn't did he deserve do be talked to like that. I don't care for most of what johnnny posts. What I was saying is how it looks to us new commer's. or even newer than I. just don't think it looks good. You could ripp him via private message. on not. just making a comment.

not trying to start crap.

I'm not trying to start crap either. I like answering questions and helping people out. The reason I responded like that is because this thread was started by him after this debate was carried out in another thread (about two threads down). it is anoying and idiotic for him to start another thread like this in an arrogant fashion. All he was doing with this was trying to act like an arrogant punk to those that were debating with him. I don't care how you think it looks to other newcommers. Johnny dexervese what he gets.......

ACT LIKE AN ASSHOLE GET TREATED LIKE AN ASSHOLE.

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Well, how you view P is up to you. I also think Johnny is a stupid fuck... but thats a whole nother story.

yeah see, premier thinks I am an asshole too.

You make a good point cman, but Johnnny's goal in this new thread is just to start new crap. In other words... troll. The regular's here recognize this.

see JD recognizes and will tell you that I am an asshole too. I am an asshole.

Disabled Vet
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I'm not trying to start crap either. I like answering questions and helping people out. The reason I responded like that is because this thread was started by him after this debate was carried out in another thread (about two threads down). it is anoying and idiotic for him to start another thread like this in an arrogant fashion. All he was doing with this was trying to act like an arrogant punk to those that were debating with him. I don't care how you think it looks to other newcommers. Johnny dexervese what he gets.......

ACT LIKE AN ASSHOLE GET TREATED LIKE AN ASSHOLE.
    I understand. I have read his crap and know he starts crap everywhere and does probably deserve that. people new woulnt know that. It was just my 2 cents. Can't someone get rid of nuicances like him? It would make it a more pleasent place.
    Medicated Not medicated
    Age 40, 5'11" 210lb's

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I understand. I have read his crap and know he starts crap everywhere and does probably deserve that. people new woulnt know that. It was just my 2 cents. Can't someone get rid of nuicances like him? It would make it a more pleasent place.

yes I understand your 2 cents. I know it makes me look like a dick. I wish he would get banned but he has done nothing wrong. Being stupid and annoying isn't a bannable offense.

Disabled Vet
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

so do I, I don't mind flaming, kind of enjoy it. People who come here to view may not come back was all I was saying. I notice there are more non members viewing than members. Just would like to see the group grow. I enjoy the conversations here. As you can see by the # of posts and short time ive been here.
    Talk at ya later.
    Medicated Not medicated
    Age 40, 5'11" 210lb's

Disabled Vet
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

yes I understand your 2 cents. I know it makes me look like a dick. I wish he would get banned but he has done nothing wrong. Being stupid and annoying isn't a bannable offense.
    Otay panky.
    Medicated Not medicated
    Age 40, 5'11" 210lb's

Stay puffed, baby.

Rep Points

What a thread.

All this from someone who claimed his hypothyroidism was caused by Ephedra..
    "in the howling bleeding nights, the dogs plunge into the Volga and swim desperately to gain the other bank. The nights of Stalingrad are a terror for them. Animals flee this hell; the hardest stones cannot bear it for long; only men endure."

Registered Abuser

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnny
    Attention weightlifters, new info 4 building bigger biceps has been discovered by a few "significant" members who know everything there is to know about weightlifting & building bigger & stronger biceps.

Ladies & gentlemen we don't need to do our regular bicep routine.

New information has been discovered that will send your biceps exploding through the roof.

All we need to do is our regular back exercises such as chins revers narrow grip & wide grip, barbell rows, t-bar rows, 1-arm rows, seated cable rows, & lat pulldowns.

& our biceps will experience amazing new growth in both size, strength & shape.

Just follow your regularly scheduled back routine to experience this new bicep growth.

haha thats funny johnnny

there's so many members that say that, and they're like "well it works for me..."

well just b/c your arms experience a slight increase in size and or strength
    does NOT mean you are successfully training your biceps....

UNLEASH THE BEAST
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

That's the first post Johnnny's made here that is correct! LOL.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain...

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I know a guy with 19 inchers relaxed, who doesn't do any bicep work at all.

I did a whole 6 sets last week which for me is high volume these days.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Ever since i joined IM, i cut my Bicept sets down from 10 sets to 0. Now I have 21 inch cannons.

Just kidding. But i did cut down from 10 to 2-4, and it seems to have helped.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Duncans Donuts
    What a thread.

All this from someone who claimed his hypothyroidism was caused by Ephedra..
    With no pre-existing thyroid condition. :d

Anyway cman, ironically, the same principle that keeps johnnny around is the same one that makes Pfunk's response completely valid. From what I see, RD does not believe in censorship on his board so he pretty much lets anything go so long as it is within reason. I find Pfunks response to be fine, Johnnny's post was an obvious attack on a completely logical concept. Pfunk, not being a retard, responded in an appropriate manner.

Besides, everyone knows direct bicep work will make the lower bicep much bigger. That and the outer chest.
    If sense were common, everyone would have it.

4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

Fueled by Testosterone

Rep Points

I love how Johnnny's attempt at being a smartass was immediately shot down by P-funk's brilliant selection of words: "stupid fucker." I couldn't have laid out such an accurate and eloquent description of Johnnny myself.
    The only time it's bad to feel the burn is when you're peeing...

CowPimp Likes Iron - My Journal
    1RM Videos

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mudge
    I know a guy with 19 inchers relaxed, who doesn't do any bicep work at all.

I did a whole 6 sets last week which for me is high volume these days.
    My bicep size is 14.6 inches flexed. I should stop doing bicep work and it will help me? is that cuz the back training will take care of it?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I am not telling anyone to quit doing bicep work, I still do bicep work. I am simply pointing out that to say biceps are not used at all in back movements is ludicrous, and the tricep is by far larger anyway.

I like low volume bicep work with moderately heavy weights, 4-6 sets total for me reps are anywhere from 6-10.

Fueled by Testosterone

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by pumpthatiron
    My bicep size is 14.6 inches flexed. I should stop doing bicep work and it will help me? is that cuz the back training will take care of it?
    Will it work? I don't know, but you might as well try. How many sets do you currently do for biceps?
    The only time it's bad to feel the burn is when you're peeing...

CowPimp Likes Iron - My Journal
    1RM Videos

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

So this is where the action is...........

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

la di da dada....

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

ok.....

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast