• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Vince Carter's trade value

Cold Iron

High $ociety
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
As you probably know, I am a huge Raptors fan. Now, seeing as Carter's departure is imminent, what do you think we can get for him?

These look good to me

Carter, Marshall, mason
for
Davis, cliffy, pietrus + 1st

Carter + Marshall
for
Maggette + Kaman + filler

Carter + Rose
for
SAR + NVE + Telfair + Pick

I want to see what other people outside Toronto think he's worth....

Two Ipods

I'm in Toronto and I think he's worth about as much as a bag of equipment most nights. Honestly I don't think his trade value is high right now because he has a bad reputation around the league of being lazy and not a good team player.

That being said I don't want to see Abdur Rahim here because he has the same problems. Maggette I don't know enough about to judge.

ponyboy said:
I'm in Toronto and I think he's worth about as much as a bag of equipment most nights. Honestly I don't think his trade value is high right now because he has a bad reputation around the league of being lazy and not a good team player.

That being said I don't want to see Abdur Rahim here because he has the same problems. Maggette I don't know enough about to judge.

SAR disappears in the 4th but he is also an expiring contract. Maggette on the other hand, is completely different. He gets to the line WAY more, he's close to a league leader in that area.

I wouldnt mind trying to pry Magloire out of NO...

VC is still worth Jack shit... sorry man but this is the truth. With rediculous remarks like I am not going to dunk anymore. Who wants a guy that doesn't have the heart. He has had an opportunity to step up to the plate this year and get the trade that he oh so wants. Except he continues on his punk ass ways. As much as I want his loser attitude gone, I don't see them getting fair trade value.

Oh and BTW Atari game are highly cherished. He is of commodore64 status.

I think teams want him for his "hype" value. i mean, he's only the greatest dunker ever.

Other than that, he's got good skill, but a bad attitude.

It'll be interesting to see who he goes to...

He'll go to New York. That is the big rumor I've heard, but for who I don't know. :hmmm:

IML Gear Cream!
IainDaniel said:
VC is still worth Jack shit... sorry man but this is the truth. With rediculous remarks like I am not going to dunk anymore. Who wants a guy that doesn't have the heart. He has had an opportunity to step up to the plate this year and get the trade that he oh so wants. Except he continues on his punk ass ways. As much as I want his loser attitude gone, I don't see them getting fair trade value.

Oh and BTW Atari game are highly cherished. He is of commodore64 status.

He was kidding when he made that comment about the not dunking. Overall though, I agree, he's still a bitch.

If we let him go for f'' all, that would be two super stars we've let go and got essentially nothing back in return. (t-mac + vince) That would be devastating for our franchise.

Flex said:
I think teams want him for his "hype" value. i mean, he's only the greatest dunker ever.

Other than that, he's got good skill, but a bad attitude.

It'll be interesting to see who he goes to...

sooo true. An owner like the Clipps' Sterling I think would be all over Vince. That guy is all about making $$$$

I'm Trying said:
He'll go to New York. That is the big rumor I've heard, but for who I don't know. :hmmm:

PLEASSSSSSE say it aint so. NY has NOTHING to offer....

Arnie's left nu said:
He was kidding when he made that comment about the not dunking. Overall though, I agree, he's still a bitch.

If we let him go for f'' all, that would be two super stars we've let go and got essentially nothing back in return. (t-mac + vince) That would be devastating for our franchise.

He wasn't kidding. He only realized a day later what a fucktard he sounded like and made the joking statement.

As long as he isn't driving the rim to force the double team his is going nowhere.

IainDaniel said:
He wasn't kidding. He only realized a day later what a fucktard he sounded like and made the joking statement.

As long as he isn't driving the rim to force the double team his is going nowhere.

No one knows for sure, but I wouldnt be surprised if that was the case

IainDaniel said:

Every joke has some truth to it :yes:

Last edited:
Back