• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Diuretic Help

Jill

Back to reality
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am looking to order a diuretic through bulk nutrition-you can not buy them here in stores in Canada.:rolleyes: Can anyone recommend the best/a good one??? ALSO, I once tried to order yohimbine through BN-except is was stopped at the border, and I never did get it. How do i know If customs will stop the diuretic??

Thanks

Aqua~Ban (to start)

HEY YOU....yeah you :hello:

Feel better now? :D

yes thx :) for a minute i thought i was on everybodys shit list. :confused: ive already been kicked out of patricks journal. :(

You're welcome.

What happened? Perhaps apologizing will make amends ?

i guess i caught him on a bad day who knows. no big deal.....im just tryin to mind my own biz now. :shrug:

Keep your chin up :thumb:

:grin:

Taraxatone is my favorite herbal blend, but plain dandelion root caps are great too.

topolo said:
don't they work good together GP?

Yes, a little extra dandelion will power up the Taraxatone even more.

If you take one, be sure you take a good multi vitamin and mineral tablet. Diuretics take it all out and can be bad, if you don't replace it.

Diuretics should NOT be used on a regular basis.

i dont understand why 1 would use them anyways ...unless they are about to compete. :shrug:

I know. They increase risk of kidney failure and heart failure with prolonged use and thats even with herbal ones. Just drink lots of water instead IMO.

What the hell does this product do ?

IML Gear Cream!
Helps with water retention.

They are perfectly safe to use (herbals) if taken for less than a week, and only once in a while. No real reason to take them on any sort of constant basis, only for a contest, or some other important event. They also will not make much of a difference in your "look" unless body fat is in the single digits.

Taraxatone contains minerals that you body can lose with excess urination.

I like KB-11 by naturade. It is herbal. I don't prefer taraxatone because of the caffeine in it, which makes me not want to sleep. Which really sucks when you are dieting. As far as cusotms goes I have no clue.

Back