Sometimes in our lives, we all have pain, we all have sorrow...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 128
  1. #1
    Monochromatic Bunny
    Vieope's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    drinking coffee..
    Posts
    15,084
    Rep Points
    19251541

    Sometimes in our lives, we all have pain, we all have sorrow...







    But, if we are wise, we know that there's, always tomorrow.

    Lean on me, when you're not strong, and I'll be your friend,
    I'll help you carry on. For, it won't be long, 'till I'm gonna need, somebody to lean on.

    Please, swallow your pride, if I have
    things, you need to borrow. For no one can feel, those of your needs, that you won't let show.

    You just call on me brother when you need a hand, we all
    need somebody to lean on. I just might have a problem that
    you'll understand, we all need somebody to lean on.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    cappo5150's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    2,410
    Rep Points
    48905730

    Put down the crack pipe. Or atleast share.

  3. #3
    2 Samuel 24:24
    ELITE MEMBER
    Rissole's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    "OZTRAILYA" :D
    Posts
    8,290
    Rep Points
    5525999

    If you just call me...call me
    If you need a friend....call me *oh baby now*
    If you need a friend....If you ever need a friend
    Call me....Call me....

  4. #4
    Monochromatic Bunny
    Vieope's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    drinking coffee..
    Posts
    15,084
    Rep Points
    19251541

    Quote Originally Posted by cappo5150
    Put down the crack pipe. Or atleast share.
    I usually start a thread about some music that I am listening.
    This for example is Al Green - Lean on me.
    Post something like Rissole did.

  5. #5
    Peelosopher
    Crono1000's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    6,417
    Rep Points
    72913089

    when I was little we would sing:

    we all need,
    somebody,
    to peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee on


    no wonder I turned out the way I am

  6. #6
    Monochromatic Bunny
    Vieope's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    drinking coffee..
    Posts
    15,084
    Rep Points
    19251541

    Crono, do you have to pee on everything? That is why I stopped drinking anything near you.

  7. #7
    2 Samuel 24:24
    ELITE MEMBER
    Rissole's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    "OZTRAILYA" :D
    Posts
    8,290
    Rep Points
    5525999

    Quote Originally Posted by Crono1000
    when I was little we would sing:

    we all need,
    somebody,
    to peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee on


    no wonder I turned out the way I am
    Like your sig

  8. #8
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,723
    Rep Points
    2131704863

    any song?

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  9. #9
    Monochromatic Bunny
    Vieope's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    drinking coffee..
    Posts
    15,084
    Rep Points
    19251541

    Quote Originally Posted by rockgazer69
    any song?
    Any song. I mean ANY song.

  10. #10
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,723
    Rep Points
    2131704863

    Artist Lyrics: Sam Cooke
    Song Lyrics: Stand By Me
    Album Lyrics:

    [Buy " " CD]

    When the night has come
    And the land is dark
    And the moon is the only light we'll see
    No I won't be afraid
    Oh I won't be afraid
    Just as long as you stand, stand by me

    So darlin' darlin' stand by me
    Oh stand by me
    Oh stand, stand by me, stand by me

    If the sky that we look upon
    Should tumble and fall
    Or the mountain should crumble to the sea
    I won't cry, I won't cry
    No I won't shed a tear
    Just as long as you stand, stand by me

    And darlin' darlin' stand by me
    Oh stand by me
    Whoa stand now, stand by me, stand by me

    [Music]

    Darlin' darlin' stand by me
    Oh stand by me
    Oh stand now, stand by me, stand by me

    Whenever you're in trouble won't you stand by me
    Oh stand by me
    Whoa stand now, oh stand, stand by me

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  11. #11
    Lucky Luke


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    5,408
    Rep Points
    5764793

    Quote Originally Posted by Vieope
    I usually start a thread about some music that I am listening.
    This for example is Al Green - Lean on me.
    Post something like Rissole did.
    I perfer "aint no sunshine"
    "If you're not part of the solution, you're the precipitate."

  12. #12
    Monochromatic Bunny
    Vieope's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    drinking coffee..
    Posts
    15,084
    Rep Points
    19251541

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke9583
    I perfer "aint no sunshine"
    Sorry, I don´t talk to non-authorized "bouncers".

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    min0 lee's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The Bronx, NYC
    Posts
    44,753
    Rep Points
    812984759

    Darling Nikki

    I knew a girl named nikki
    I guess u could say she was a sex fiend
    I met her in a hotel lobby
    Masturbating with a magazine
    She said how'd u like 2 waste some time
    And i could not resist when i saw little nikki grind

    She took me 2 her castle
    And i just couldn't believe my eyes
    She had so many devices
    Everything that money could buy
    She said sign your name on the dotted line
    The lights went out
    And nikki started 2 grind

    Nikki

    The castle started spinning
    Or maybe it was my brain
    I can't tell u what she did 2 me
    But my body will never be the same
    Her lovin' will kick your behind


    Oh, she'll show u no mercy
    But she'll sho'nuff sho'nuff show u how 2 grind

    Darlin' nikki

    Woke up the next morning
    Nikki wasn't there
    I looked all over and all i found
    Was a phone unmber on the stairs
    It said thank u 4 a funky time
    Call me up whenever u want 2 grind

    Oh, nikki, ohhhh

    Come back nikki, come back
    Your dirty little prince
    Wanna grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind

    {backwards at the end...}
    "hello, how r u? i'm fine. 'cause i know
    That the lord is coming soon, coming, coming soon

  14. #14
    happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER
    PreMier's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,874
    Rep Points
    175938472

    This is the song that doesnt end,
    it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
    This is the song that doesnt end,
    it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
    This is the song that doesnt end,
    it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
    This is the song that doesnt end,
    it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
    This is the song that doesnt end,
    it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
    This is the song that doesnt end,
    it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
    This is the song that doesnt end,
    it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
    This is the song that doesnt end,
    it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
    This is the song that doesnt end,
    it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
    This is the song that doesnt end,
    it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
    This is the song that doesnt end,
    it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
    This is the song that doesnt end,
    it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
    This is the song that doesnt end,
    it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
    This is the song that doesnt end,
    it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
    This is the song that doesnt end,
    it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
    This is the song that doesnt end,
    it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
    This is the song that doesnt end,
    it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
    This is the song that doesnt end,
    it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
    This is the song that doesnt end,
    it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
    This is the song that doesnt end,
    it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
    P-side Inc.

    "the post-workout high is more profound than any drug-induced rush imaginable." -Dante B.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Du's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Folly Beach, SC
    Posts
    4,196
    Rep Points
    4373274

    Quote Originally Posted by PreMier
    This is the song that doesnt end,
    it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
    This is the song that doesnt end,
    it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
    This is the song that doesnt end,
    it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
    This is the song that doesnt end,
    it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
    This is the song that doesnt end,
    it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
    This is the song that doesnt end,
    it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
    This is the song that doesnt end,
    it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
    This is the song that doesnt end,
    it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
    This is the song that doesnt end,
    it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
    This is the song that doesnt end,
    it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
    This is the song that doesnt end,
    it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
    This is the song that doesnt end,
    it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
    This is the song that doesnt end,
    it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
    This is the song that doesnt end,
    it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
    This is the song that doesnt end,
    it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
    This is the song that doesnt end,
    it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
    This is the song that doesnt end,
    it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
    This is the song that doesnt end,
    it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
    This is the song that doesnt end,
    it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
    This is the song that doesnt end,
    it goes on and on my friend.
    Some people started singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because...



  16. #16
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    min0 lee's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The Bronx, NYC
    Posts
    44,753
    Rep Points
    812984759

    .

  17. #17
    Registered User
    Rich46yo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    861
    Rep Points
    48750

    Hey you, out there in the cold
    Getting lonely, getting old
    Can you feel me?

    Hey you, standing in the aisles
    With itchy feet and fading smiles
    Can you feel me?

    Hey you, dont help them to bury the light
    Don't give in without a fight

    Hey you, out there on your own
    Sitting naked by the phone
    Would you touch me?

    Hey you, with you ear against the wall
    Waiting for someone to call out
    Would you touch me?

    Hey you, would you help me to carry the stone?
    Open your heart, I'm coming home

    But it was only fantasy.
    The wall was too high,
    as you can see.
    No matter how he tried,
    he could not break free
    And the worms ate into his brain

    Hey you, standing in the road
    always doing what you're told,
    Can you help me?

    Hey you, out there beyond the wall,
    breaking bottles in the hall,
    Can you help me?

    Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all
    Together we stand, divided we fall.

    [Click of TV being turned on]
    "Well, only got an hour of daylight left. Better get started"
    "Isnt it unsafe to travel at night?"
    "It'll be a lot less safe to stay here. You're father's gunna pick up
    our trail before long"
    "Can Loca ride?"
    "Yeah, I can ride... Magaret, time to go! Maigret, thank you for
    everything"
    "Goodbye Chenga"
    "Goodbye miss ..."
    "I'll be back
    "Death to Tyrants"!

  18. #18
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,723
    Rep Points
    2131704863

    good one rich.

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  19. #19
    is still around...
    GoalGetter's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    6,103
    Rep Points
    854196

    Talk Dirty To Me
    Poison

    You know I never
    I never seen you look so good
    You never act the way you should
    But I like it
    And I know you like it too
    The way that I want you
    I gotta have you
    Oh yes, I do

    You know I never
    I never ever stay out late
    You know that I can hardly wait
    Just to see you
    And I know you cannot wait
    Wait to see me too
    I gotta touch you

    Cause baby we’ll be
    At the drive-in
    In the old man’s ford
    Behind the bushes
    Till I’m screamin’ for more
    Down the basement
    Lock the cellar door
    And baby
    Talk dirty to me

    You know I call you
    I call you on the telephone
    I’m only hoping that you’re home
    So I can hear you
    When you say those words to me
    And whisper so softly
    I gotta hear you

    Cause baby we’ll be
    At the drive-in
    In the old man’s ford
    Behind the bushes
    Till I’m screamin’ for more
    Down the basement
    Lock the cellar door
    And baby
    Talk dirty to me

  20. #20
    Peelosopher
    Crono1000's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    6,417
    Rep Points
    72913089

    How about some Christmas spirit?

    (sung to the tune of 'Rudolph, the Red Nosed Reindeer')

    Vieope, the blue haired bunny,
    Had a very homo way.
    And if you ever saw him,
    You would even say he's gay.

    All of the other posters,
    only wanted him to kill.
    They never really liked him,
    the homosexual from Brazil.

    Then one Saturday afternoon,
    min0 lee came to see,
    "Vieope with your cock so small,
    Please stop singing 'Lean on Me.'"

    Then how the IMer's hated him,
    scared he would passed a strange disease.
    Vieope the homo rabbit,
    move before Crono pees!


  21. #21
    I'm Pritty!
    Titanya's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    1,325
    Rep Points
    582577

    beautiful!

  22. #22
    Peelosopher
    Crono1000's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    6,417
    Rep Points
    72913089


  23. #23
    Peelosopher
    Crono1000's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    6,417
    Rep Points
    72913089

    *ring ring*

  24. #24
    happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER
    PreMier's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,874
    Rep Points
    175938472

    Quote Originally Posted by Crono1000
    How about some Christmas spirit?

    (sung to the tune of 'Rudolph, the Red Nosed Reindeer')

    Vieope, the blue haired bunny,
    Had a very homo way.
    And if you ever saw him,
    You would even say he's gay.

    All of the other posters,
    only wanted him to kill.
    They never really liked him,
    the homosexual from Brazil.

    Then one Saturday afternoon,
    min0 lee came to see,
    "Vieope with your cock so small,
    Please stop singing 'Lean on Me.'"

    Then how the IMer's hated him,
    scared he would passed a strange disease.
    Vieope the homo rabbit,
    move before Crono pees!

    P-side Inc.

    "the post-workout high is more profound than any drug-induced rush imaginable." -Dante B.

  25. #25
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,723
    Rep Points
    2131704863

    Marilyn Manson


    Personal Jesus



    (intro mechanical noises)

    ....REACH OUT AND TOUCH FAITH!...

    Your own personal Jesus
    Someone to hear your prayers
    Someone who cares
    Your own personal Jesus
    Someone to hear your prayers
    Someone who's there

    Feeling lonely
    You're all alone
    Flesh and bone
    By the telephone
    Lift up the receiver
    I'll make you a believer

    Sex at the best
    Puts me to the test
    Things on your chest
    You need to confess
    I will deliver
    You know I'm a forgiver

    Reach out and touch faith

    Your own personal Jesus
    Someone to hear your prayers
    Someone who cares
    Your own personal Jesus
    Someone to hear your prayers
    Someone who's there

    Feeling lonely
    You're all alone
    Flesh and bone
    By the telephone
    Lift up the receiver
    I'll make you a believer
    I will deliver
    You know I'm a forgiver

    Reach out and touch faith
    Reach out and touch faith
    Reach out and touch faith

    Reach out and touch faith (Reach out, reach out)
    Reach out and touch faith (Reach out, reach out)
    Reach out and touch faith (Reach out, reach out)
    Reach out and touch faith

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  26. #26
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,723
    Rep Points
    2131704863

    GREEN DAY LYRICS

    "Dominated Love Slave"

    I want to be your dominated love slave
    I want to be the one that takes the pain
    You can spank me when I do not behave
    Smack me in the forehead with a chain

    Cause I love feelin' dirty
    And I love feelin' cheap
    And I love it when you hurt me
    So drive them staples deep

    I want you to slap me and call me naughty
    Put a beltsander against my skin
    I want to feel pain all over my body
    Can't wait to be punished for my sins.

    Cause I love feelin' dirty
    And I love feelin' cheap
    And I love it when you hurt me
    So drive them staples deep

    Yee-hah!

    Cause I love feelin' dirty
    And I love feelin' cheap
    And I love it when you hurt me
    So drrrriiiveeee.....Staples?

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  27. #27
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,723
    Rep Points
    2131704863

    GREEN DAY LYRICS

    "King For A Day"

    Started at the age of 4.
    My mother went to the grocery store.
    Went sneaking through her bedroom door to find something in a size 4.

    Sugar and spice and everything nice wasn't made for only girls.
    GI Joe in panty hose is making room for the one and only.

    King for a day, princess by dawn.
    King for a day in a leather thong.
    King for a day, princess by dawn.
    Just wait 'til all the guys get a load of me.

    My daddy threw me in therapy.
    He thinks I'm not a real man.
    Who put the drag in the drag queen.
    Don't knock it until you tried it

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  28. #28
    Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER
    maniclion's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mēns Incognita
    Posts
    27,151
    Rep Points
    973953420

    This song is perfect for our Space Bunny:

    Cosmic Charley how do you do?
    Truckin' in style along the avenue
    Dumdeedumdee doodley doo
    Go on home, your mama's calling you



    Calico Kahlia come tell me the news
    Calamity's waiting for a way to get to her
    Rosy red and electric blue
    I bought you a paddle for your paper canoe
    (In other words let the music guide your trip)


    Say you'll come back when you can
    Whenever your airplane happens to land
    Maybe I'll be back here too
    It all depends on what's with you


    Hung up waitin for a windy day
    Kite on ice since the first of February
    Mama Bee saying that the wind might blow
    But standin here I say I just don't know


    New ones comin as the old ones go
    Everything's movin here but much too slowly
    Little bit quicker and we might have time
    to say 'how do you do?" before we're left behind


    Calliope wail like a seaside zoo
    The very last lately inquired about you
    It's really very one or two
    The first you wanted, the last I knew


    I just wonder if you shouldn't feel
    less concern about the deep unreal
    The very first word is : How do you do?
    The last: go home, your mama's callin you
    Go on home
    Your mama's calling you
    Calling you.....
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

  29. #29
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,723
    Rep Points
    2131704863

    ^ what is this song?

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  30. #30
    Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER
    maniclion's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mēns Incognita
    Posts
    27,151
    Rep Points
    973953420






    Grateful Dead - Cosmic Charley
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

Similar Threads

  1. Calmness In Our Lives
    By DOMS in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 03:58 PM
  2. Who here lives in Arizona?
    By Prince in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-21-2006, 07:26 PM
  3. shelf lives...
    By luke69duke69 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-15-2005, 09:18 PM
  4. who lives in florida
    By chaznad1 in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-07-2003, 04:42 PM
  5. Harbinger of Sorrow... take the carbs away...
    By cornfed in forum Online Journals
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 10:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->