• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need help starting out

Young_Gun

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey there all, yes im a noobie to training and gym but i guess we all had to start somewhere. I have just started gym at a respected gym in Melbourne, some current and former Mr Australias train there. I weight 65kgs(143pounds??), and while that may seem slim, i do have slight love handles , etc. This really bring me down because people think i have a nice tight body and i'm afraid to go pools or beach because of it. I want to lose the fat or 'cut' before i start lifting real heavy. Should i postone weights and just concentrate on cardio? I know diet is very important but im a fussy eater when it comes to protein. Im ok with chicken, beef, lamb, salads, veges, eggs, etc, but tuna, fish, borochilli are out. What other foods are good for weight loss? Anything else that would help me? Thanks in advance much appreciated.

NO don't do that. Weight training is the needed for fatloss moreso than cardio. Cardio only helps it along so do both and get your diet in order. Check out the sticky at the top of this forum called Guide to Cutting and Bulking. That will give you a good place to start.

Oh yeh, someone at my gym told me you cant gain muscle and lose weight at the same time, thats why i thought id ask, is it true what he said?

it can be done depending on your body/metabolism. Ive gained alot of muscle on this cut ive been on..lost 10 lbs. And have a bigger chest..Its very possible..just not likely ...in fact a loss of 1 - 2 lbs of muscle on a cut is acceptable.

Back