• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Do You Take "Guggulbolic"and "Beta3" on rest days

EL Colombiano

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
dose anyone know if you take "Guggulbolic"or "Beta3" by syntrax on rest days?
Also how meny hours in between each dose should i wait?:confused:

Doesn't the guggulsterone cramp up your tummy? Did me.

When I was doing Gugg and Beta, I took them every day. Can't say that I produced results with them because shortly after, I had to have surgery and then recovery after that.

Go - I'll bring those two supplements with me to work tomorrow and read (well type) the ingredients and such off the label.

gococksDJS said:
Im not familiar with their products, whats in them?

Beta Ingredients

Octopamine HCI/Norsynephrine HCI 100mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Gelatin, Red #40, Blue #1, Titanium Dioxide

β3 adrenergic agonists are the new tools in the war against body fat. In vertebrate studies, they powerfully increase metabolism, promote lipolysis, and improve insulin usage and sensitivity. Beta3??? contains the revolutionary dietary ingredient Octopamine/Norsynephrine which has been shown in metabolic studies to be a naturally occurring, extremely potent β3 adrenergic agonist.*

Guggul Ingredients

Guggul EZ100TM 30mg (Pure E & Z Guggulsterones)

Guggul Resin Extract 500mg(Standardized for 30mg TOTAL Guggulsteroids)

Guggulsterones have been shown in studies to positively affect blood lipids, normalize skin texture by decreasing the number and size of blemishes, and optimize thyroid gland function (thus supporting increased fat loss).*

Guggulbolic Extreme combines 30mg of pure E & Z guggulsterones along with a special, dark brown guggul extract which is standardized for an ultra potent 6% TOTAL guggulsteroids and which conforms to all Ayurvedic criteria.

The attachment one the sales reps from Syntrax provided was too large SO, I copied and pasted a shorter version of what was provided to me.

Good luck
Babs

Take them everyday. Space doses out by about 6 hours or so.

Back