Divine Nutrition

hyper thyroid

Thread: hyper thyroid

Rep Points

hyper thyroid

I am not sure how to get to the discussion's on thyroid. But if anyone reads this I am now 23 and have 2 beautiful daughters. I have been really thin forever and rather active but after a while I get really worn down, but still can't go to sleep. I can't remember when I didn't feel like my heart was beating out of my chest. I started passing out on occasion when I was 9. I went for a check up with my doctor now that my youngest is 4 months old and they found that I have hyper thyroid. I had been checked when I was 17, but the drs didn't find anything wrong. I was an advanced student all through school and started College early. My first year of College I noticed my concentration slipping along with my memory yet no one thought anything of it. After I had my 3 year old I was wearing size 16 in little girls. I was embarrased and tried talking about it but no one wanted to listen. they would say I have been blessed or that I was just bragging although it made me feel inferior. Now any large amount of stress will make my heart race even more and I will have to sit, if I don't I will pass out.

Along with all of this I am like a time bomb ticking. I have mood swings like no other. The littlest problem will make me so angry I feel like I am going to get sick. It sounds like other people have had and are having similar problems. I just hope that the Drs. are able to treat this and not look past it.

It isn't so bad loosing weight right after I have a child but loosing on average 6lbs a week can soon be a problem. And having memory problems is making nursing school quite a challange.

Thanks

Monochromatic Bunny

Rep Points

Mood swings? Anxiety and depression too? I donĀ“t think this part comes from hyper thyroid.

Rep Points

Have you seen a doctor yet? Have you had your TSH, T3 & T4 tested? There are medicines that can treat this.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Unstoppable Force
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Whatever you do, dont tell Johnnny.
    "Show me a beautiful woman, and I'll show you a guy tired of screwing her"