• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Space Shuttle Program Return to Flight!!!

butterfly

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
NASA TV THIS WEEK:

Monday (Dec. 6)
1 p.m. CST (2 Eastern) - Space Shuttle Program Return to Flight press conference

We knew that NASA was going to get back out there. Considering their compitition is a guy flying a plastic plane feuled by laughing gas and rubber at a cost of only a few mill ...

I knew we'd return to flight too cause... I... work at Johnson Space Center :thumb:

So Butterfly what is the conversation around work on this newest event in space travel?

We all thought their accomplishment was really cool, not much else :shrug:

BTW, my youngest brother lives in Austin too! He finished his Masters in linguistics last May and is now working on his PhD. He's an anthropological linguist... in other words... he likes to go to the jungles, find tribes with unique unwritten languages and write them down.

butterfly said:
We all thought their accomplishment was really cool, not much else :shrug:

BTW, my youngest brother lives in Austin too! He finished his Masters in linguistics last May and is now working on his PhD. He's an anthropological linguist... in other words... he likes to go to the jungles, find tribes with unique unwritten languages and write them down.
SO your a rocket scientist and your brother has a job most people could not spell without a cheat sheet. Can my son come swim in your gene pool? Did I mention I was wealthy and my son has a dowery? :D :D :D

BoneCrusher said:
SO your a rocket scientist and your brother has a job most people could not spell without a cheat sheet. Can my son come swim in your gene pool? Did I mention I was wealthy and my son has a dowery? :D :D :D
LOL

How old is your son???

No kidding?!? My son just turned 17 on 12/04... he's a VERY protective big brother so your son would have to convince my son that he's good enough for Princess Gracie ;)

Back