• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

North Carolina newby

trvlr70

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Howdy,

I just started back lifting and getting back in shape. During my hiatus, I remained in good shape due to intense cardio. But now, I'm interested in trying to build back up the muscles. I'm finding it hard to eat enough to gain more mass. Ive trained my body to remain lean.

Anyhow, I'm 34, a lawyer, 5'11" blond/blue, friendly guy. Drop me a line and say hello....especially if in the area. Working out is much more enjoyable with a partner.

Trvlr70

Welcome to IM ;)

trvlr70 said:
Howdy,

I just started back lifting and getting back in shape. During my hiatus, I remained in good shape due to intense cardio. But now, I'm interested in trying to build back up the muscles. I'm finding it hard to eat enough to gain more mass. Ive trained my body to remain lean.

Anyhow, I'm 34, a lawyer, 5'11" blond/blue, friendly guy. Drop me a line and say hello....especially if in the area. Working out is much more enjoyable with a partner.

Trvlr70
Welcome to IM TRVLR, i'm a newbie too....

Has anyone actually really benefitted their workouts through any information gained on the IM forums? I am so reluctant to ask advice in person from people.

yep and I'm sure most everyone here has or they wouldn't be members ;)

Why don't you ask your training questions in the training forum...NO ONE will make you feel belittled :D

welcome to IM,

what part of NC are you from, I live in Cary Raleigh Area

Welcome!!!

Back