• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

need some opinions

|Outlaw|

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I need to know what are you thinking about bodybuilding.com and their cyberstore? Is it safe to make some shoppings out there? I mean for excample method of payment, because I havent got any credit cards and the only way to pay for shopping will be money in cash sending them by mail. Can I be cheated?:confused:

I don't know about bb.com but NEVER send cash in the mail. That's just a setup for someone to take your cash. Maybe borrow your parents CC and pay them back? Much more secure.

They are so big that I would imagine it is safe enough. Probably not the greastest prices in the world though. Other online retailers such as www.1fast400.com and www.dpsnutrition.net have been used and highly recommended by many members here.

Edit: Yeah, sending cash in the mail is a terrible idea.

I've used them a dozen times with out issues :)

If they take cash then they'd also take money oreders. Money orders would be 1,000 times safer than sending cash. :thumb:

I woudl like to buy in bodybuilding.com because they've got a lot of stuff that i coudnt find in any other cyberstore. I agree that prices are'nt low, but can you tell me more about that money order? I know what it means but how it looks like in practice? I'm from poland, and for excample when I'm ordering something from internet in my country I can pay for a package for a postman or at the post office, it depends on it - am I at home or not. please explain me "money order" thnx.

Money order is like a check but you dont need a checking account. You can purchase them everywhere, not sure about poland though.

I think they have Western Union in Poland.

Back