• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Can this really happen?

Cinnabon

Cinnabon
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been reading a bit on the fact of purchasin too much ECA. As far as buying quantities of the E part, it is said you can be charged with being a possible meth dealer. What is up with this?
Are we also under CASTRO's regime??????(LOL) :finger:

LOL not from ephedrine. I think you're referring to the "E" as in Ecstasy ;)

No it is true. Ephedrine Pure form is an ingredient in Meth. Even Manufacturers of Ephedrine are under strict guidelines(I think I remember 1fast stating that)

That is why you will see most ephedrine products in the states with Guaifenesin
as a filler.

IainDaniel said:
No it is true. Ephedrine Pure form is an ingredient in Meth. Even Manufacturers of Ephedrine are under strict guidelines(I think I remember 1fast stating that)

That is why you will see most ephedrine products in the states with Guaifenesin
as a filler.

Thats even funnier. Dayum!

Actually Guaifenesin is used to liquify mucus,

http://www.vulvarpainfoundation.org/guaifenesin_treatment.htm

But Ephedrine is the key ingredient in MEth

http://www.rnceus.com/meth/methsources.html

The key ingredient of all meth is ephedrine, or pseudoephedrine, as the synthetic form is called. Ephedrine is found in over-the-counter diet pills such as mini-thins, cold medicine or allergy tablets. The pills are cooked, then blended with a variety of ingredients that are cheap and readily available

Ephedrine, or pseduoephedrine when combined with the active ingredient of many decongestants is basically street grade meth, and if you are caught with a lot of ephedrine, a lot of benadryl, and paint thinner, they can technically charge you with intent to distribute a controlled substance, but nothing will happen with plain ephedrine. I see no need to stock up b/c vaso ephedrine is perfectly legal. You can get it at any gas station.

Back