• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hardship case needs a discount Airline fare

BoneCrusher

Lift or Die
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a friend with three kids leaving an abusive situation. Her plan is to move from Austin to Hawaii in mid January. Anyone who has a way to get her a reduced fare for herslef and her three kids please share it. She really needs to get her kids as far away as she can from their situation. Thanks!!!

Thats sad...But Hawaii is great,what part of hawaii is she going to?
The cheapest airline I know that goes to hawaii,is ATA,Iknow Southwest don't go there.

Good luck winter is expensive, all of those who live in the tundra come here around that time to thaw out. I hope she expects to take a hit in the wallet when it comes to a job too most jobs are paid less than their mainland equivalents.

Why Hawaii?!?

Because it's expensive. She could just hop on a bus for $40 and go to the other side of the continent.

And because I wanna go to hawaii dammit!

rock4832 said:
Because it's expensive.

no doubt...if she can't afford a plane ticket she has no business moving to Hawaii

Not very practical. Maybe she should go to a shelter. I've heard there are some very nice ones for abused families.

A shelter may help her relocate. Does she have family or friends in Hawaii? Maybe she is so afraid of this guy she needs to be that far away to feel safe.

if a shelter can't help her they may be able to help her find someone who can.

Not to sound insensitive but it sounds more like someone wants a cheap vacation. People getting outta abusive situations usually don't pick an exotic island as their getaway and plan for it 2 months down the line.

Actually she is a trained chef with a good background. Her job searches have been great. It looks like her pay scale will be around $20 an hour full time doing cattering gigs. This is happening so quick for her she just had no time to plan it out financially. She is selling all her stuff to raise the cash. She has lived In Hawaii before and knows what she is getting into. As far as distance goes, why not? It is expensive to move anywhere far off. She might as well go to a place she knows and is comfortable with. Austin Texas has the highest cost of living in the state combined with a low payscale for her field. She is worse off here than she would be in Kona. The single most important factor to me in going all out to help her get this done is the way going there has lit up her soul. She can smile again with the thoughts of that light at the end of this tunnel.

So if you know of a way to get some kind of voucher pass it on for a worthwhile cause.

Thanks ... Larry.

rock4832 said:
Not to sound insensitive but it sounds more like someone wants a cheap vacation. People getting outta abusive situations usually don't pick an exotic island as their getaway and plan for it 2 months down the line.
No rock this is real. No scam. She has already talked about going to a shelter. I told her she could come stay with me and she most likely will. Add in that 1 of her kids has serious issues that makes him hard to handle. I have a good background in behavior management with disabled children and have helped out some but the whole shelter deal would be very hard regarding her kids. She just needs to get all the way out of this part of the country to avoid future problems and she feels Hawaii is her best answer.

Last edited:
The extended version of the situation makes more sense :) Good luck with that, maybe someone works for the airlines and can get buddy passes.

Back