• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IM meet?

cman

Disabled Vet
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is there a time when all of IM gets togather? If so I would like to start making preps for the travle.:hmmm:

People will be meeting at the Arnold Classic, and the Olympia. Usually BB shows are a good place to meet up.

a lot of us were talking about meeting in vegas for Mr.0. in 2005........ill be there!

I'll probably hit the Olympia in 05' if I can convince my other female bb friend to go with me :shrug:

I'll be at the AC in march. :) Can't say about vegas yet depends on how things go for me next year.

What's in AC?

Twin Peak said:
What's in AC?

Arnold Classic...c'mon nobody goes to Atlantic City anymore ! :laugh:

LAM said:
Arnold Classic...c'mon nobody goes to Atlantic City anymore ! :laugh:

I'm going to the Borgata tonight to try my hand at some texas hold'em, provided the tables aren't ridiculously expensive. If they are I will just get shatted. :D

Dale Mabry said:
I'm going to the Borgata tonight to try my hand at some texas hold'em, provided the tables aren't ridiculously expensive. If they are I will just get shatted. :D

that's the only good place to go in AC these days...good luck ! :thumb:

I'll be at the AC for sure... and hopefully the Olymia.

IML Gear Cream!
where is the ac

Ohio

I may show up just give question guy a chance to say some of the things he's said to me on here to my face.

rock4832 said:
I may show up just give question guy a chance to say some of the things he's said to me on here to my face.

ya ya, Fuck you to, you are starting again, how old are you man??? you should be acting more your age not like an idiot.... and ofcourse you are gona have to talk back now so up yours damn redneck.

and what makes you think that you are such a bad ass ?? just because you use steroids and i dont doesnt do shit for you, and i really doubt that you are such a bad ass in real life as you act here. You know there are people out there that can beat the shit out of other people who are twice as strong as them just by using their oponents energy against them, but i guess you dont even know what that means, so dont come back at me starting shit because you started it. what the fuck is ur problem anyway i didnt say shit to anyone here, people like you just get mad and never let go, just because its my job to follow the law (and you know what im talking aobut, steriod/gym issue) that doesnt mean you have to hate me man, and you act so cool but i bet my fucking ass you wouldnt act so big if we were standing next to each other even if you are 2 times bigger than me.

PreMier said:

thanx, but it is really kinda far from here but i will defenently show up for mr.o since its not that far for us...

^this is why I don't like you. I didn't swear at you. I didn't insult you. I didn't threaten you. You've done all those things to me many times in the past. You act like the big guy over the interenet. All I said was I want to give you the chance to talk your crap to my face. And again, I don't and never did use steriods. Pick up some prozac!

QuestionGuy said:
thanx, but it is really kinda far from here but i will defenently show up for mr.o since its not that far for us...
Hmmmm.... I guess you read Premiers post before you read and responded to mine. You talk mighty big when you already know your not showing up.

rock4832 said:
^this is why I don't like you. I didn't swear at you. I didn't insult you. I didn't threaten you. You've done all those things to me many times in the past. You act like the big guy over the interenet. All I said was I want to give you the chance to talk your crap to my face. And again, I don't and never did use steriods. Pick up some prozac!

yes you did in other threads you did all that man, i dont act big because i dont care about that shit, in other threads you did all that shit, and your last post up there did threaten me, that means if i show up in ohio that you will kick my ass if i say anything, it is a threat.
You dont like me just because of waht happened in the steroid/gym case man just addmit it. And if its not your way, its wrong...yea right man, look up all the shit youy said to me before, who the fuck wouldnt be man, and im not as mad as i make my messages sound, its just the way i talk...

IML Gear Cream!
i dont have anything to talk big about man, I would talk the same to anyone else who was infront of me, im not a " lets fight guy" those days are over its time to grow up.
So what you are saying now is that im afraid to drive allllllllll the fucking way to ohio for like 2 day just becasue im scared yof you. ???
Man if im not scared of meth junkies and the cold street out here than i dont think i would be much intiminated of you...and again, you are just a hater because of that thread we had

now go out or something man, its friday.

Alright QG, quote where I've ever threatened or swore at you. I just went through the entire thread and when I was trying to talk to you you were swearing and talking crap the entire time. I don't expect anyone to be intimidated by me, but I don't take crap from people either. My dislike of you goes beyond the thread to your short temperness and your willingness to ream out anyone who disagrees with you.

well then i guess we are the same, and people who are the same end up fighting anyway, im goin out man i dont have time to sit here look at everytinh g on a friday night, i dont really give a fuck you dont affect my life and neither do i yours so, " screw you guysss , imm gonninn out "

Back