IronMagLabs

Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

Starting Out?

Thread: Starting Out?

Rep Points

Starting Out?

I decided I wanted to take some supplements to help in my weight lifting. My problem is that I know nothing about it and don't want to get some thing bad or harmful, so could you guys give me some good products to use that are safe for some one 16 and arent illegal in school sports? Any help would be appreciated.

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

There are plenty of sticky threads at the top of each forum loaded with tons (or tonnes for you other people ) of useful information.

Read them.

Back from the dead

Rep Points

the two primary things are proper diet and proper training

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by gococksDJS
    the two primary things are proper diet and proper training
    On top of that:
    Multi-Vitamin
    1 gram of Calcium/day
    Post Workout Shake (whey and dextrose or maltodextrin)
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

Thanks for the help, but one more question. Where is a place to get these GNC? I've noticed a lot of people seem to talk bad about them though.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Well, shop around for the best prices. You have to find what protein you like the best, too. Optimum Nutrition 100% whey is popular, as are the whey products put out by www.allthewhey.com. GNC tends to be overpriced compared to the better internet shops like www.bulknutrition.com. Both of these are board sponsors here with many happy customers. Dextrose is real cheap on bulknutriton.com, actually. I get calcium and vitamins from Sam's, though. GNC is fine if the convenience is worth the extra money. Shop around.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

could you possibly give me links to specific products, when I look for these there are tons of them. And i have no idea which ones you are refering to.

Rep Points

i would reccomend ephedrine. I used ephedra and loved it. A bonus, if you play sports you get a lot more aggressive on it too. Creatines good stuff, but use that after lifting consistently for awhile. Most importantly you should have a healthy diet.

Ephedrine:

http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=50

The Pimp Juice

Rep Points

um, i would hold off on the ephedrine for a bit. perhaps a nootropic or something like bsl's GO would be better for energy, if that.