• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Choc. milk to substitute white milk?

LittleKid

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I hate white milk with a passion, but milk has alot of protein (about 9 grams for 8oz)
So is Chocolate milk ok? I mean I guess I could try to suck it up and drink white milk if it wasn't.

It's full of sugar. I think hershey's has a sf choc, syryup that you can make your own.

Jodi said:
It's full of sugar. I think hershey's has a sf choc, syryup that you can make your own.
What is "sf" choc, and for a 14 year old is the sugar that big of a deal?
I don't think it has very much.

I dont like milk either, never did. I'm not lactose intalorent (sp?), i just dont like the taste. I can only have it with cereal or cookies. But now I just tough it out and chug it down with a protein shake. So LittleKid, if you want to be a BigKid, then start drinking that milk.

cappo5150 said:
I dont like milk either, never did. I'm not lactose intalorent (sp?), i just dont like the taste. I can only have it with cereal or cookies. But now I just tough it out and chug it down with a protein shake. So LittleKid, if you want to be a BigKid, then start drinking that milk.
I've been drinking so much water and milk lately my stomache hurts a few min, and then I piss about 10-15 times a day.. Long pissing times to, not the short ones :rocker:

mmm milk. i could easily drink a half a gallon a day, maybe more. Just plain ol skim milk. Although i do like strawberry milk. :bow:

get the carb countdown choc. milk. Its actually not that bad, i tried it because i dont like milk either all that much.

I keep hearing from different sources that choc milk is actually a pretty good after workout drink. I also hear from others to friggen stay clear of the pre-made chocolate milk, as there are stories about how it's made. Dunno. I just stick with the white stuff, low fat.

IML Gear Cream!
if ya dont like milk, dont drink it.... it's not the best thing every in terms of bodybuilder food.

Lactose is quite a simple sugar alot to dextrose so I was told, I usually mix my shakes with water and have pint of milk with two boiled eggs and cottage cheese before bed.

personally i feel like gaging every time i have a glass of plain mild, yet i still push through it, i love it with my protein though

LittleKid said:
What is "sf" choc, and for a 14 year old is the sugar that big of a deal?
I don't think it has very much.

One of a couple reasons so many children are obese today, is excessive sugar intake. Milk has lactose, which is a sugar.

SugarDaddy said:
I keep hearing from different sources that choc milk is actually a pretty good after workout drink.

Milk protein is slowly digested, so its not that great for purposes of getting aminos in the blood quickly.

Mudge said:
One of a couple reasons so many children are obese today, is excessive sugar intake. Milk has lactose, which is a sugar.
I think thats mainly because they don't exercise.

ReelBigFish said:
get the carb countdown choc. milk. Its actually not that bad, i tried it because i dont like milk either all that much.

Its really good for a low sugar milk. I drink it sometimes when im on ckd and need something sweet.

Mudge said:

Yeah - that's right. It isn't the soda, or the candy or the hot-chips... It isn't the macdonalds or pizza everynight for dinner or the chocolate bars at lunch... nor is it the fact that they sit on their bee-hinds all day watching the television and playing computer games or that they don't walk anywhere or play sport or move around.......

It's the milk they are all drinking...

:rolleyes:

Man, I love milk. I go through a gallon every two days or less, easily. Mmm... milk. It's the liquid of champions, I tell ya'!

I use to drink whole milk so the transition to skim milk kind of sucked (to say the least). However, I'm totally acclimated to skim milk now and couldn't imagine ever drinking anything else.

This post doesn't have much relevance in this thread but I thought I'd share anyway. :p

Back