• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tired of Conservatives complaining

Luke9583

Lucky Luke
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
about liberals :sob: Quit your crying, and find something else to talk about for a change.. :kiss:

:hello: I'll stop when they stop bitching!

That's really big of you Busy Way to step up to the plate. :grin:

Luke9583 said:
about liberals :sob: Quit your crying, and find something else to talk about for a change.. :kiss:
Why did you start a thread based on this if you don't want to hear it. You need us
Luke. Its ok, we will nurture your need to feel needed, while needing a break from the needful.:hmmm:

busyLivin said:
liberal -> :bawling:

:p
Alright, We high SAT ers have en out numbered. Just look at the election.LOL You know I'm just playing right luke. Did you get an email from me. I sent a bunch, can't remember who too now.:hmmm: Old age and trying to keep up with all the liberal spindoctors,LOL

I just ate a whole package of cookie dough and have given myself a nice case o gas. :D

Dale Mabry said:
I just ate a whole package of cookie dough and have given myself a nice case o gas. :D
Your too much.

IML Gear Cream!
Dale Mabry said:
Bullsh#t :grin:

Made you laugh :grin:

Luke9583 said:
YOU are not welcome HERE! :yell:

J/k Lis :grin: How are ya!
Ahhhh yes the "Open Chat" police huh :hog:

j/k Likewise :flipoff2:

;)

Oh I'm doing great... Bigger than you so it's not too bad :lol:

shutupntra1n said:
Ahhhh yes the "Open Chat" police huh :hog:

j/k Likewise :flipoff2:

;)

Oh I'm doing great... Bigger than you so it's not too bad :lol:

YEA! You're head grows like a weed :hair:

Well, at least I still have my penis :grin:

Luke9583 said:
YEA! You're head grows like a weed :hair:

Well, at least I still have my penis :grin:
Hey you shouldn't have said nothing if ya weren't prepped to take it :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
shutupntra1n said:
Hey you shouldn't have said nothing if ya weren't prepped to take it :thumb:
What? :confused: I'm just happy I still have my penis...

Luke9583 said:
What? :confused: I'm just happy I still have my penis...

Aren't you glad you still have your's?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Is that the best you can do? Matter of fact I'm not even going to keep responding. The penis joke is old. You may still have your penis but you clearly have no balls b/c your comments are dumb ;)

shutupntra1n said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Is that the best you can do? Matter of fact I'm not even going to keep responding. The penis joke is old. You may still have your penis but you clearly have no balls b/c your comments are dumb ;)
:kiss:

Good morning to everyone. And Luke ... liberals by their very name need conservatives around to have something to liberate the world from. It is this fight that provides liberals with an identity. Conversly ... the hard core egotistical concieted self serving greedy scociopathic conservatives needs you liberals around to support them so that they do not have work for a living. This allows them to be Busyliving on your sweat not theirs, and allows them the chance to Cman improve the planet around them with no actual contribution on their part. :D

:hehe:

yes, I do beleive it IS a good morning :grin:

Luke9583 said:
That ass isn't NEARLY fat enough to represent you :laugh:

:grin:
:rofl: I think what I meant to post was a picture of my legs and in turn you were supposed to say that that picture is way to big to compare to your get-a-way sticks ;)

shutupntra1n said:
:rofl: I think what I meant to post was a picture of my legs and in turn you were supposed to say that that picture is way to big to compare to your get-a-way sticks ;)
Nope, I'm pretty sure that I just meant you were a fat ass. :grin:

No, it wasn't a good morning. SO I wake up after myt night of binging on cookie dough. I feel the need to cut a nice gasser before I get in the shower. I get halfway thru the gasser and realized that what I had was not a gas, nor was it a solid. i s'pose plasma is the only real way to describe it. :D

Back