feeling like shit from food...

Rep Points

feeling like shit from food...

it was my birth day today, so i spent yesterday and today with family firends and girlfriend just hanging out and going out and shoping and "weekden" stufff like that, well i wasnt at home much and i had to take my girlfriend out to dinner plus my mom made cheesecake and all sorts of food, and we had guests and shit like that, so i ate so much fucking shit food in 2 days that would normally fit in me in 5 months, (and i really mean 5-6 months) so i feel bloated and kinda weird and not energetic at all, i feel depressed and jsut all out not good and healthy, i canbt wait untill tomorow to have 6-7 meals a day and having brocoli, rice and fish or stuff like that again and go back no normal, damn i never knew how used i am to my diet untill now because i really donw cheat a lot...anyone else had experience like that ?

bikinis...here I come

Rep Points

yes, i don't eat any refined sugar....and if i eat it, i feel like absolute death
    good girls go to heaven...bad girls go everywhere

UNLEASH THE BEAST
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I cheat once every 2-3 weeks but it always makes me feel like crap. Hope you feel better.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain...

Rep Points

Yah, I have the same problem if I go out to restaurants and they use a lot of butter/oil or whatever other kind of crap they put in. All I wanna do is crawl under the table and die sometimes....no fun!

Rep Points

lol.....We don't want to admit it, but once we get on these healthy eating habits it becocmes a norm that we dont like to sway from cuz we know the healthy feeling many in this world never have. Drink lots of water and you'll feel better in a day.

IM lesbo extraordinaire

Rep Points

I know the feeling...My body cant stand a sugar of fatty food overload...This week end was my first "time off" from training and specific dieting since Sept.

Inlaws have a way of preparing exacly what you dont want to eat!....So between gravy, buttery potatoes and homemade baked goods, I feel more bloated than 8 months into my pregnancies! Mucho water and cardio today!!
    Life is what you make of it, not what it makes you...TAKE CHARGE!

http://www.boners.com/content/791433.1.jpg

The Gym's Disciple
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by QuestionGuy
    it was my birth day today, so i spent yesterday and today with family firends and girlfriend just hanging out and going out and shoping and "weekden" stufff like that, well i wasnt at home much and i had to take my girlfriend out to dinner plus my mom made cheesecake and all sorts of food, and we had guests and shit like that, so i ate so much fucking shit food in 2 days that would normally fit in me in 5 months, (and i really mean 5-6 months) so i feel bloated and kinda weird and not energetic at all, i feel depressed and jsut all out not good and healthy, i canbt wait untill tomorow to have 6-7 meals a day and having brocoli, rice and fish or stuff like that again and go back no normal, damn i never knew how used i am to my diet untill now because i really donw cheat a lot...anyone else had experience like that ?

It happens. Drink the water it will help. I had shit for my b day too. Gotta enjoy that day!
    ]

Rep Points

everytime i stay at my Dads or Moms I have to put up with that shit, at my Dads my step-mom will bake all sorts of fattening stuff and I have to be polite and always try some, i also never fit more than 4-5 meals in a day as I can't cook there, and we usually take a meal out too which meals heavily salted/greased up food and ice cream desserts... moms is pretty much the same but I can cook there so it ain't as bad in the sense that i can fit the odd 1 or 2 healthy meals in

peace

Rep Points

yup, i know it sucked, but i am back to normal today and feeling a little better, it is a wonder how oatmeal in the morning makes your day better, i just wish we could show that to all those fat people out there, heheh.......

PS: the cheese cake is still in the fridge but i absolutely have no desires to eat it...