• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

do any of you realize.....

Navyguy808

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
how big this forum/website is.... 11,267 members. this place has a mud-hole stomped in bodybuilding.com's ass. plus those bastards ripped me off 2 shakers n all they do is try to promote crap they want to sell, i havbnt been back to that website since i found this place....

Navyguy808 said:
how big this forum/website is.... 11,267 members. this place has a mud-hole stomped in bodybuilding.com's ass. plus those bastards ripped me off 2 shakers n all they do is try to promote crap they want to sell, i havbnt been back to that website since i found this place....
Yes, this place is very special. And I don't mean "short-bus" special. :D

Well I used to post on BB.com and feel the same way now after seeing this place. Everyone here seems to be very nice and there are more legit people who actually work out as opposed to 16 year old kids who know everything about nutrition and workouts! :rocker: This place rocks

GoalGetter said:

Unless you're talking about Cronno or Irontime. :rolleyes:

GoalGetter said:

Please don't completely discount the "short bus" appeal of this place. :)

I used to troll BB.com more for amusement but never registered on it. Too many silly kids there with too much time on their hands. You are likely to see some posts like 'oooo... Cottage cheese? Thats so gay!' :rolleyes:

I used to check out the Sport Training forum until I found out it was all high schoolers who basically follow one person's ideas and if you disagree they flame you. I swear the answer to everything over there regarding training for sport is, "Sprint Training."

"I am training for archery, what should I do?"
"Definitely do sprints and on your off days do tempo runs."

It is actually quite funny, some idiot recommended sprint training for cricket.

I can't wait till one of those kids gets to college and gets laid out by some linebacker. See where your sprint training gets you then.

One thing I like about this board is the features....the gallery is kick ass, I am going to get some pics together and fill mine out soon! I also like the the avatars and the adults on here with a sense of humor!

IML Gear Cream!
Dale Mabry said:
I can't wait till one of those kids gets to college and gets laid out by some linebacker. See where your sprint training gets you then.
It might help him to sprint away from the linebacker and save his life, i guess! :shrug: :D

Dale Mabry said:
I used to check out the Sport Training forum until I found out it was all high schoolers who basically follow one person's ideas and if you disagree they flame you. I swear the answer to everything over there regarding training for sport is, "Sprint Training."

"I am training for archery, what should I do?"
"Definitely do sprints and on your off days do tempo runs."

It is actually quite funny, some idiot recommended sprint training for cricket.

:haha:

Navyguy808 said:
:rocker: IM rocks... that why i'm here. :rocker:

Back