• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Funny Stuff

gococksDJS

Back from the dead
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
http://www.ecstasydata.org/viewtablet.php?ID=779

-I recieved this from a buddy of mine. Apparently a few years back an MDMA testing facility had been getting samples of a "bum batch" of ecstacy sent in. The users claimed no euphoric feeling upon ingesting 1-3 pills, and decided to get it labratory tested to see the concentration, if any, of MDMA in them. Notice that this particular testing facility runs one mass-spectrometer test, which is what identified the pill as metandienone, but the other 3 tests are to test for various stimulants, hallucinogens, depressants, and various narcotics, which all came up with nothing. Maybe the MDMA users will have mixed emotions when they find out that their Ecstacy had no MDMA in it, but their DBol was legit.

lol i'd rather it'd be dbol then x...

deeno have you every rolled before? I know that dbol gives you an overall good feeling and appetite gain but really there is no comparison:D

I have yea, I live close to Vancouver, its pretty big here---

I popped a couple times and it literally fried my brain for the next week--which is pretty bad considering I was going through full time school at the time.....lost some weight too

Mind you i've never tried DBOL either, but I would take dbol over x anyday...IMO the whole brain dead feeling just isnt worth it..

lnvanry said:
deeno have you every rolled before? I know that dbol gives you an overall good feeling and appetite gain but really there is no comparison:D

I think that shit is overrated, I dont get any special mood enhancement from any dbol I've ever run.

As for extacy, I've considered it, but then I read about it. I dont need any serotonin production problems to be made even worse, because I already have issues. I will stick to thinks GOOD for my brain, like my ginkgo biloba. I dont need neurotoxic bullshit.

I like to think of drugs and alcohol as chlorine for the human gene pool.

I used to roll 4-6 a month my freshman year at ISU. That was before I was going to the gym of course...I never really felt any mood swings or depression afterwards. I always did have a sore neck from jaw clentching though. I do not mean to sound like a a drug bag, but some of those weekends were the most fun I have ever had. At least when the drug was new and exciting,but it eventually lost its magic like all recreational drugs.
I kind of grew out that scene eventually. Unfortunately I am still surrounded by it though.

X is fun but I think its horrible for your body. I always felt shitty for a while after doing it with friends. I won't ever touch it again....or any other rec drug. (other then the occational beer)

ive never tried X, but in my crazier days i did a good amount of bag and man some of my most fun times were had through a rolled up dollar bill, wouldn't do it or any other drugs today though.

gococksDJS said:
ive never tried X, but in my crazier days i did a good amount of bag and man some of my most fun times were had through a rolled up dollar bill, wouldn't do it or any other drugs today though.

I snorted up my fair share of goods from Pablo in the 80's and 90's... :rocker:

fun times but eventually the party has to end... :bawling:

IML Gear Cream!
TrojanMan60563 said:
X is fun but I think its horrible for your body. I always felt shitty for a while after doing it with friends.

Because it takes time for serotonin stores to rebuild. I already have anxiety issues, I didn't need them getting any worse.

ecstacy fucked my head up for a good year and a half. i stay well clear of it now.

Mudge said:
Because it takes time for serotonin stores to rebuild. I already have anxiety issues, I didn't need them getting any worse.
you know X temporarily builds confidence and poise...I had quiet stoney friends "blossomed" into the most social people in the world when the did. It might have even helped them hold on to some of that confidence. But the fact remains that the negative side affects greatly outweigh the "theraputic" benefits of X...at least in most cases.:finger:

Last edited:
Mudge said:

Yeah Bro do what you can to keep your anxiety under control. Its a real bitch and can control your life if not careful. As you know I have it pretty bad. If you ever go the meds route to treat it I would highly recommend Xanax. If you can keep yourself from abusing it it works great. I only take it as needed so I don't get addicted or used to the dose.

Back