• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Playboy's Women of Walmart

Sure it's worksafe (bless you, my son):

15-lrg.jpg

Omg.......

OMG.......... is right :eek2:

screw school, I'm gonna get a job at Walmart or starbucks :eek2:

In Austin we have 7 with another one under construction. 5 of them are supercenters.

IML Gear Cream!
cfs3 said:
Why is that they never show a really good shot of Tesha's snatch?

Good question, but she is still FINE......

If the wal marts around here had employees like that, then damn, I'd be there everyday....... :thumb:

It would be the new Hooters/Wal-Mart SWEET

wal-mart censors music are these girls going to get fired?

I am sure the money they got from Playboy will offset their enormous Wal-Mart salaries for at least a month or two. ;)

I Are Baboon said:
I am sure the money they got from Playboy will offset their enormous Wal-Mart salaries for at least a month or two. ;)
a lot of naked chickies in Playboy get squat for posing. think the mag thinks they are doing the girls a favor publicity wise.

Wow, do you think Beth is Lebonese? God she's beautiful. :)

02-lrg.jpg

What the hell is wrong with the Wal-Mart I go to. I don't think the women in there have all of thier teeth much less look like this!

IML Gear Cream!
Newt said:
What the hell is wrong with the Wal-Mart I go to. I don't think the women in there have all of thier teeth much less look like this!

:haha: :funny:

Mine is the same way :cry:

We need to move!

AWWWWW It's down :(

Newt said:
I rest my case! None of those women are from the south!

the women in the walmarts here are like 3 ft wide.

Back