• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

fitness model-pics-

I think I am in wub :heartpump

See premier thas what I'm talking about ... girl got some body mass and some fine ass.

your website is shit, but the subject matter makes up for it :D

:lol: BC your a poet and didnt even know it.

Robert is right too. none of the links work and the site looks like crap. But the female is hot. Needs a little more leg work but she is fine.

CUTE GIRL :grin:

Girl: A
Tattoo: F

Is it just me or does that fitness page link not lead anywhere?

IML Gear Cream!
TCD said:
Is it just me or does that fitness page link not lead anywhere?

No, it's a dead link, and the biography and gallery links are not set up yet.

Where are the rest of the pics? The two on the main page are nothing special. Don't get me wrong...you look great, but the picture quality is shitty.

Different attire maybe? The clothes don't match :shrug: You're in good shape as everyone else said but the site does look home made. Find a professional to do the site and professional photography to post ;)

And if you want your post count to go up, make sure to post nude pictures. I'll edit them for you and then you can put them on your site. PM them to me right away. ;)

beautiful girl, nice body, poor pics. lose the boots, don't stand on the bed or whatever that is. get pro shots. this looks really homemade and doesn't do the model justice.

What's with the bed ? I think there was someone before that took pictures on a bed.. Interesting concept.

Did the site go away or do you have to be an AOL member to get there?

i'm on aol n it is not working for me. maybe she is redesigning it. it looked more like a stripper site than fitness model site.

she is gorgeous look at her gallery.

U bastards scared her off!! The site is down now. :(

Back