• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

need some advice please

Hood5555

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi

i just want to know if being sore is good sign or bad

im sore for two days neck shoulders and arms

is that normal

:rocker:
one more thing when is better time to train morning or night

1) Well , if you did a good workout , its normal to be sore even after 2 days .

2) That depends on you. Personnaly , I cant train in the morning and if I do , I do a shitty training. I know some people only train in the morning. This should really depend on what works out better for you .

if i have a good workout i will be sore for a good 5 or 6 days. but i train every body part once a week to get my muscles fully healed... train whenever you have the most energy, morning or night doesnt matter as long as you can train with intensity

Grab some l-glutamine and stick your routine and after awhile with that routine you should be good to go for the next time you work out that muscle group..

Being sore for days isn't all that uncommon if you had an exceptionally hard and intense workout. Another possibility is your not used to working out and your smoked the hell out of yourself by giving it a bit too much. I've had DOMS for days on occasion but I usually recover within 4 at the most.

I guess what I'm saying is that anyone could speculate as to what MIGHT be the reason you are experiencing soreness for days but we are missing some info.

How long have you been lifting? How's your diet? Any supps? Been in a Car Wreck anytime in the past 5 years or more? (I had a buddy that re-inflamated an old whiplash injury when he over-did it on neck extensions once).

Good Luck!

I can run faster mad than you can scared

Awesome quote^^

Squaggleboggin said:
I can run faster mad than you can scared

Awesome quote^^

It's one I coined up in afghanistan while hunting down Taliban/Al Qaeda Terrorists. One time this group of little fuckers were scared shitless of us and tried to out-run us into the mountains. They didn't make it. :evil2:

Last edited:
one more question should i eat before training or after

since im 15

is it true true if u train to hard you will stay short

I personally dont like using glutamine, I dont get the pump effects when im on it. I should add that im on creatine-mono. If its a problem man, although i dont like it i would reccomend glutamine, pre w/o in a reasonable does 30 min before. You will definently feel the effect, which is a lot less post w/o soreness.

Totally off topic. Witmaster when were you in afghanistan? Marines or Army? Are you still in? I'd love to hear some stories if you would like to talk about it. My grandpa was at Iwo Jima, my uncle was in Vietnam, and my cousin was in desert storm.

I target shoot on a regular basis.
i own a g3 (assembled my self w/ some help) a 40. usp and a mossberg 500 pump.

Proud American, and supporter of our troops,
Al

You probably dont use it but my aol im is Desert50Eagle762

IML Gear Cream!
This thread got jacked 3 ways to Sunday. :twitch:

Back