• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Muscle build .. flawed?

joey2005 said:
Im taking a health class and according to the nutrition section...ANy extra Calories are stored as fat no matter what!!! so please tell me how would eating more and more of the good carbs,proteins,fats with training gain muscle when extra calories are only stored as fat hmmm? or is my teacher just not smart?
i think it depends on your definition of extra calories. if you define your daily calorific requirements as maintanece calories plus calories required to build muscle/workout, then any calories on top of this would be "extra calories" and hence stored as fat.

Last edited:
see doesnt make sense lol....how do you gain weight then???/ by adding extra calories correct???/ well how do you gain muscle weight then?? If extra calories which would be the only weigh to bulk is stored as fat? I personally think somef at is gained in a bulk.

when on a bulk not all extra cals are building muscle. that is why some do a "clean bulk" to keep the fat gain to a minimum.

you have 3 threads with the same question running. :wtf:

Muscles need calories to regrow and not die. Your body will eat your muscles before it eats your fat. Just like I would eat a side of beef before I would eat a side of fat. jk

joey2005 said:
see doesnt make sense lol....how do you gain weight then???/ by adding extra calories correct???/ well how do you gain muscle weight then?? If extra calories which would be the only weigh to bulk is stored as fat? I personally think somef at is gained in a bulk.
Actually it does make sense think about it! building muscle increases your weight. most people will gain body fat on a bulk - obviously .when bulking its better to eat slightly too many calories than too few.

its not rocket science you know

WilliamB said:
Muscles need calories to regrow and not die. Your body will eat your muscles before it eats your fat. Just like I would eat a side of beef before I would eat a side of fat. jk
thats incorrect your body will break down stores of fat over muscle

Back