IronMagLabs

Drug Test

Thread: Drug Test

I'm a Berserker

Rep Points

Drug Test

I'm about to start a cycle of 1-ad and 4derm but i need to take a drug test at work (Ralphs Grocery Store) in the next couple weeks. I would take the drug test right now but i can't come into work for another week cause i have a contagious eye infection. Should i wait until after the drug test to start my cycle or do they only test for drugs like cocaine and weed?
    Berserker: Band of ancient Norse warriors, who fought frenzied by intoxicating liquors, and naked, regardless of wounds.

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

pre-employment drug testing does not test for anabolics, excess levels of androgens, etc...
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by titans1854
    I'm about to start a cycle of 1-ad and 4derm but i need to take a drug test at work (Ralphs Grocery Store) in the next couple weeks. I would take the drug test right now but i can't come into work for another week cause i have a contagious eye infection. Should i wait until after the drug test to start my cycle or do they only test for drugs like cocaine and weed?
    You are 17 do not take prohormones!!!!

Back from the dead

Rep Points

Steroid testing is a very controvercial subject, and very few companies test for them and it's usually a totally different test. Almost all companies use something called the NIDA 5, which is The National Institute on Drug Abuse, and they test for 5 basic drug types, which are cannabinoids, cocaine, amphetamines, opiates, and phencyclidine. Even the expanded tests, which add barbituates, benzodiazepines, MDMA and Ethanol, test for only recreational drugs.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by titans1854
    considering the products you are taking are still legal i can't see how they would refuse you for taking them, or how taking them would have a negative effect on your marginal revenue product

if they ask you about it just say you need the muscles to be able to lift all the heavy crates of apples and potatos

Simon

Rep Points

Man , I couldnt pass that test . I was at this party and I accidently inhaled marijuana smoke .

But seriously , Id be tempted to believe that employement drug test don't test for anabolic drugs. But , I don't know for sure.
    When a goal is reached comes satisfaction . You're accomplished as a person when you surpass those goals .

Rep Points

at my job there talking about random testing employes for steroids. how much does it cost for testing? dont they have to test for a specific steroid? is that true? i been told they have to test for each individual steroid. ive heard theres a test that shows high testosterone but not what someones on. if someone has more info to add, id appreciate it.

Rep Points

Lam is correct. It would cost that grocery store around $125 to test you for steroids/prohormones. They wont include that. You will be good to go.