• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

tips for a good workout plan please....

mike59271

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
currently these are my stats
hieght: 6.1
wieght: 200 lbs.
bench (rep): 150
curl (freewieghts one arm): 35lbs
peck deck: 160
lats: 140
tricep extensions: 60lbs

im a good percentage fat. im not sure what it is but i would like to loose it and gain more muscle. i am currently trying different reutines. i would like to, in around 3-4 months, be able to bench at least 185

im open to suggestions. im mainly concerned with increasing my upper body

thanks

this topic you will get 100000000000000000000000000 of hits on google or the IM search. Heres something you may want to try, without advertising www.ast-ss.com home of the Max-OT program, its free you just gotta sign up its quick. Its a 12 week program that guides you through EVERY SINGLE ASPECT OF BULKING Max-OT style.

Btw click on the Max-OT link at the top of the homepage @ the website :D

Good Luck

u seem outta proportion.. 160 pec dec.. then a 150 bench? how does that work :eek:

ROFL, wth does that mean? :laugh:

BigDyl said:

ROFL, wth does that mean? :laugh:
Yeah seriously. I hadn o clue what the hell that meant.

Dittos to the AST Max OT program. It's quite good.

I don't think he should go with Max-OT just yet. I feel he should begin by using higher repetitions until he is confident with form. Don't waste your time with isolation exercises right now. You need compound exercises and lots of them. Squats, deadlifts, bench press, military press, bent rows, chinups, situps, hyperextensions, etc.

Later down the line, you should consider using isolation exercises. Right now, you need to focus on the big free weight movements. Even in the future, I will compound free weight exercises should be the base of any program, but I'm sure some will disagree.

Back