Divine Nutrition

veins standing out

Rep Points

veins standing out

My veins are starting to stand out quite alot on my arms and I don´t like it. Makes me look pretty masculine. Anyone know about this subject?

Thanks

Rep Points

You are probably low bodyfat. There isn't anything you can do about it except increase your bodyfat.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Rep Points

I have a very lean upper body now, but can still grap a load of fat on my inner thighs. I´ve seen the fat starting to shift from there in the last 2/3 weeks. I guess i have to make a choice. But I´ve been wondering, can vitamin supplements cause prominent veins?

Cheers

Nor*Cal
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lorrie
    My veins are starting to stand out quite alot on my arms and I don´t like it. Makes me look pretty masculine. Anyone know about this subject?

Thanks
    I think being vascular rocks. At night, my veins tend to pop out like crazy and I love it. I especially like it when the veins on my lower abs stand out.

HOOAH!!!

Rep Points

Its probably from chronic masturbation. Have any hair on your palms??
    THAT WHICH DOES NOT KILL ME, CERTAINLY MUST MAKE ME STRONGER

Lucky Luke

Rep Points

Last edited by Luke9583; 12-17-2004 at 09:09 AM.
    "If you're not part of the solution, you're the precipitate."

UNLEASH THE BEAST
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MTN WARRIOR
    This is a lady you jackass. Duh!!
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain...

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

She's a girl, be nice.

Lucky Luke

Rep Points

I bet MTN is single

j/k buddy

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I agree with Jodi, at least it's a good progress sign.

HOOAH!!!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by rock4832
    This is a lady you jackass. Duh!!

I know that, duh. And it was just a harmless joke. Does this mean I am nominated for the JAckass King this year? huh huh huh

UNLEASH THE BEAST
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I know that, duh. And it was just a harmless joke. Does this mean I am nominated for the JAckass King this year? huh huh huh
    I doubt you did, but no. You don't get Jackass King of the year. Maybe clueless king of the year but Jackass is MINE
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain...

HOOAH!!!

Rep Points

No shit fuckbait. Let's see. Named Lorrie who doesnt want to look masculine, oh geesh, is that a girl. Dig your head out of your lard ass fatboy.

UNLEASH THE BEAST
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

No shit fuckbait. Let's see. Named Lorrie who doesnt want to look masculine, oh geesh, is that a girl. Dig your head out of your lard ass fatboy.
    Yeah, sorry. Don't give you that much credit. Especially when you fly off the handle like that.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

They always confuse my sexuality MTN. It happens.

Lucky Luke

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pat
    They always confuse my sexuality MTN. It happens.

Rep Points

No offense taken guys.

The only repetitive stress syndrome I suffer is caused by my 3 year old.

Cheers
    Lorrie

IM lesbo extraordinaire

Rep Points

No offense taken guys.

Cheers
    Lorrie
    And I thought I was the only one plagued by that syndrome!
    Life is what you make of it, not what it makes you...TAKE CHARGE!

http://www.boners.com/content/791433.1.jpg

UNLEASH THE BEAST
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

No offense taken guys.

Cheers
    Lorrie
    Oh, and btw lorrie, I think girls with veins are pretty sexy!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by aggies1ut
    I think being vascular rocks. At night, my veins tend to pop out like crazy and I love it. I especially like it when the veins on my lower abs stand out.
    I'm right there with you. I love watching my veins pop out in my biceps and quads too

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Rep Points

my viens dont pop out they are visable through out my body could it be vitamins

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by sexychica View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi View Post
    You are probably low bodyfat. There isn't anything you can do about it except increase your bodyfat.

Smartass anthropologist
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by sexychica View Post
    Chances are you have a hormone imbalance, which is rising fast. So don't be surprised when you wake up one day with a beard, a 12" cock, lying next to a $10 hooker called Britney.

It happend to Min0.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

The horror.