• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

flyers winless in last two

seyone

Iron Mag Original
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
we lost to the pens, I should say we got killed. we tied Ottawa tonight, no biggie. the Flyers power rating went from 8th in the league to 7th and Roman Cechmanek was named player of the week. :thumb:

Originally posted by seyone
we lost to the pens, I should say we got killed. we tied Ottawa tonight, no biggie. the Flyers power rating went from 8th in the league to 7th and Roman Cechmanek was named player of the week. :thumb:

Relax, you still got a point last night. Philly is doing just fine.

Philly's Power Rating is only 7th? They are top three in my book, along with Detroit and Boston.

We might be headed to another Detroit/Philly Stanley Cup Finals!! :thumb:

it would be great to see Detroit and Philly in the cup. although I don't think the Flyers could take 4 games from the Wings.

Damn seyone, you scared me with the title of this thread. I've already seen reporters claiming Philly is dead. Oh my god!!! They lost ONE IN A ROW!!! Might as well pack it in and start prepping for next season. In another thread I predicted Philly and the Wings in the finals. I still say it's all gonna depend on the Olympics, whoever comes out of the Olympics the healthiest is gonna have the best chance and the Wings have the most to lose. They're also the oldest and between the rest of the regular season, the Olympics, the All-Star Game, and the first rounds of the play-offs they have a $hit load of hockey to subject those old bodies to. It's gonna be interesting.

Back