• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

help! new user

bullet 29

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
no one else to ask. enantat qv 250. i am considering taking this along with my long term excersizing routine. i am a personal trainer and have been for 10 years. i have no experience with anabolic steroids at all. 2cc once a week is the dose ive been told. nothing else just the enantat and a regimented diet. is enantat good? is the dosage correct? any help would be helpfull.
thanks bullet

Test enan is definitely a good first cycle.
1cc on Monday, 1cc on Thursday for a total of 500mg/week for ten weeks.
Gains depend on diet, rest, and training.
What are your goals from this cycle?
Ensure proper PCT plan, with nolva and/or clomid.

Maybe do some research and such--just to know what your putting in your body and what it does. Good luck.

Deeno, thanks for the reply! im 29 160# 20%bf roughly. i can drop to 12% when aggressively cutting or gain 20# when bulking. in the last 2-3 years it seems to take much longer to make the gains. im a personal trainer so i have all the knowledge regarding nutrition and excersize and am comfortable that with that a descent anabolic combined with my lifestyle i could make some good gains. im not sure what to expect. im not sure what this specific product does but im just going at it with a aggressive mass building program. is enan a mass promoting product or does it need to be combined with d-bol or something more strong? i dont have access to anything else and dont neccessarily want to get into "stacking " and cycling etc.. just a little something to help me out. i took my first dose last night. 1.7 cc glute. our problem was getting it into out of the friggin vile it wouldnt come out. we kept getting air bubbles and it seemd to have a strong vacuum effect. when trying to tap out the air we lost a little. (seemed thick). also small amount of tiny air bubbles were still inside syringe is that ok.
in quick : are tiny air bubbles ok to leave in syringe before injection?
: why was it so hard to get liquid out of vile?
is enan alone with a educated diet and nutrition worth it?
i have a supply for seven weeks 2ccs once a week?
is it ok to use same syringe and needle if soaked in alcohol and only used by me?
i think thats it for now. really appreciate the input.

I would drop down to at least 15% before running a cycle...

Warm the oil. Draw with a 20 guage to avoid the vaccum effect. Shoot with 23 or 25 guage. Little air bubbles are no problem. Learn about PCT and Tamoxifen Citrate quick.

pirate, lam, deeno, everytyhing is appreciated ill look into all of those avenues and keep checking here for more input!

bullet 29 said:
is it ok to use same syringe and needle if soaked in alcohol and only used by me?
You want a brand new SHARP needle for every inject and for drawing.
Also, if you plan to draw 2cc, pull back the syringe and draw up 2cc of air and inject the air into your vial. Then draw. You will not have the vaccum them.

You also dont want rubbing alcohol in your body.

Pins are f'ing cheap, I dont see any reason to use the same one over and over, thats just stupid.

i ordered some fresh pins today. as of yesterday i had only one and didnt know how long it would take to get more. or if it was legal to get in ca. or where to even get them at, so i saved the one in alcohol. but thanks for the brow beating and i have 20g for pulling out of vile and 23g for injection coming .

Back