IronMagLabs

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Custom Nutrition or Bulk Nutrition

Rep Points

Custom Nutrition or Bulk Nutrition

With the ban coming up I was thinking of stocking up on prohormone-prosteroid powder and products. Which company is better Custom Nutrition warehouse or Bulk Nutrition. Customs products are a little cheaper. Also is customs 1-AD product legit, I thought Ergo had a patent on it.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Both are great.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Custom's 1-ad is legit. Just check availablity and priceing.

Rep Points

law 74 why get the 1ad when you can get 1test? 1ad converts into 1test after you take it...why not just skip the coverting in your body and just take the hormone 1test? Chances are Customs will have the stuff even after the ban...those places carry stuff for "research" purposes. I'm sure they will sell the PH/PS after the ban since it will be used to see how much your lab rats grow.

If I were going to stock up on PH I would get some M1T from BulkNutrition for $10 a bottle, or their Mdien for $5 a bottle. Thats probably the best deal around for PH.