• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

here is my plan for 1st cycle ever!

QuestionGuy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright, I got everything in order and im just now waiting for after new years to start my cycle because im dona be drinking on the 31st.

Cycle info is : Testabolin~AQ Maximum strenght 1-Test
Facts : 1 pill , 75mg

1st week : 3 pills, one in the morning, one in the middle od the day and one at night.

2nd week : 4 pills, 2 in the morning and 2 in the middle of the day

3th week same as 2nd week

4th week i will probobly og up to 6 pills depending on how I feel about the product.

I will also stack it with 4-ad , 1 capsule (100.00mg) twice a day for the whole 4 weeks, is that enough 4-ad ???

as most of you know i like to go safe on these supps so I did huge amount of research and I am excited to finnaly try it. I am a little scared of messing with my body but I will be alright since these supps are not all that crazy and im not taking a huge amount. RIGHT?

For post cycle I will run Aromadex from VPX for 4 weeks but I need help with the amount I should be taking. Should I take the 4-ad with the test or seperate? with food or without??? ehat are some pro sugestions in here ???

I was gona write something else but i forgot, so I will be updating info as soon as I feel it kicking in...

Don't you know steroids are illegal Mr. policeman?

of course I do! Pro-Hormones are not tho (for another month or so) I will not go outside and and be an idiot and do them at the gym or anything, if thats what you mean. I would never use real gear, and I will never do another cycle of pro-hormones because of the ban, but that doesn't mean I have anything against roids, I'd rather see cigarets banned then roids.

yeah I did, it was like 3 days or so becasue i didnt stack 4-ad with it and I didn't feel prepared, so now I am. I at least want to experience one cycle in my life before they get banned...now are you guys gona criticize me and pound on me again or give your opinions ?? Thanx

You will be breaking the law on your 3rd week. lol

Anyways why such a low dose of 4ad.

its my first ever cycle, plus If i get another bottle of 4-ad and use a bigger dose i will just waste more then half a bottle that will be left after cthe cycle....Is bigger dose gone help with sides ?

You need to take WAY more 4-ad.

FAQ said:
4AD

4AD is the next best. It is almost always used with other hormones due also to its resounding user feedback and adding large amounts of mass from increases in testosterone and estrogen. 4AD can be taken orally, transdermally, or sublingually.
2-6 week cycles are generally used. 4AD can be stacked with just about anything.

Oral:
300-1500mg daily. Oral is probably the worst way to take this, but if you are simply looking to reduce sides of 1AD, etc ??? it works. Take in divided doses to ensure elevated blood levels

IML Gear Cream!
QG: your cycle looks aiight but like the others say you should really up the 4-ad dose, ideally i'd run 4derm instead of the oral its a lot more effective (and less stress for your liver) also with 1-test its best to be running nolva for PCT, but if you already got your shit then no sweat!

also 6 weeks would be better than 4 weeks man, a lot of PH users don't see jack till the 3rd or 4th week and then blow up on the 5th or 6th... if your only running 4 weeks might be a little short but again its your call, gl

thanx guys, I guess I gota go back and get me some more 4-ad then, and instead of taking 2 pils of 4-ad ill take 4 then (400.00mg). I dont know if im gona runn for 6 weeks because well to be honest id hate to spend another 60 bux for a bottle because im pretty much broke becasue I had to pay for school and other shit. Plus if I get like 10 pounds in 4 weeks ill be really happy

Use a transdermal like young d said. Its much better.. I suggest that you browse over the PH FAQ stickied at the top of this forum.

alright thanx, i already got all my shit and I might as well do the cycle I was planning, I doubt Im gona have huge problems like growing a third ball or something (lol), I think sideaffects should be mild and gains should be pretty good on the cycle i was planning, Be free to tell me if im messing up big time tho i dont wanna do something stupid.....Thanx for giving your advice!!!

Your mistake is this:
You still plan to use oral 4-AD. You don't really need to stack 4-AD with 1-T, anyway. Not having 4-AD was not a good reason to stop the previous cycle. No offense, but you seem to worry too damn much. And you will be breaking the law by using steroids in a month from now.

PirateFromHell said:
Your mistake is this:
You still plan to use oral 4-AD. You don't really need to stack 4-AD with 1-T, anyway. Not having 4-AD was not a good reason to stop the previous cycle. No offense, but you seem to worry too damn much. And you will be breaking the law by using steroids in a month from now.

You are right, I do worry to much.

ur right flex.......................Im gona ru na 4 week cycle ( a mild one) and Im such an idiot i bought aromadex for my PCT that is only going to last me for 2 weeks (8ml a day)....do you guys suggest I buy one more bottle or will 2 weeks post cycle be good enoguh to kickstart everything again back to normal??? god, sorry I ask so many questions but I must learn..

Back