• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anabolic-Matrix Rx (for all u know it all's)

stikyicky

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi i have some questions for your guys on Anabolic-Matrix Rx

i was thinking about going on a bottle of it but make the bottle last by very small doses over a long period of time...but here's the catch im only 15 years old... but before you jump my case on YOUR TO YOUNG YADA YADA YADA i know of all the side effects of prohormones..and i tottaly understand the risk's but all i want is your help not to get yelled at which the help is i want to knw the correct way to take it so i make sure i dont fuck my self up more than it shuold be if you know what i mean.. i have done my res. on prohormones but have not came across anything abuot anabolic-matrix rx.. and i was thinking about taking some milk thristle to help the liver a little but but high doses of that shit.. But some help would be great thanks for your time :rocker:

If you have done your research you would have quickly known that Anabolic-Matrix isn't a PH/PS then. :no:

I think you better hit the books again.

Jodi said:
If you have done your research you would have quickly known that Anabolic-Matrix isn't a PH/PS then. :no:

I concur

Jodi said:

Very well said!:thumb:

Well lets see im taking creatine right now and protein powder im taking 205 grames of protein a day 1000 calories &350 of carbs..i probally gain 1 pound a week but im tired of it.. and imagine if i did that with another supp..? i just need a boost i only weigh 140 and im 5"11

39203.gif

Just take 3 caps right before bed. It is a waste if you ask me, but do what you will.

Oh, and just so you know, peeps do not tell people they are too young to use stuff like this because you are not mature enough, which seems to be the case with alcohol. It is because puberty is essentially a perfect environment, you should need nothing else. Chances are with something like Anabolic Matrix, you will get no effect because you are already making test like a mofo. The reason not to use PHs is that you will just end up shutting down your natural Test output anyway, hence ending up with the same amount of androgen in your blood, but having to pay for it rather than produce it naturally for free.

You are complaining about a pound a week? :scratch: That is pretty damn good if you ask me.

I'm sure you could eat more though. You shouldn't EVER consider using supplements other than protein until you are older. Your body isn't fully grown yet and you don't know the kind of risk you are taking with supplements at that age.

Just EAT!

Then why do i see 5 kids at my school taking roids and in 3 fukin weekes there at least 10 pounds of lean muscle mass?....

Ok then robert 4ad stacked with 1ad work...thats tons of test right there and take some milk thristle ?

stikyicky said:
Then why do i see 5 kids at my school taking roids and in 3 fukin weekes there at least 10 pounds of lean muscle mass?....
I know what you mean, everybody will say here that you are already making all the test you need naturally and if you use it your hormone production might shutdown forever and other bad effects that we all know.
When I was in highschool the cool sport people, not me, used it and got impressive gains.
I am not saying for you to use it because I know nothing about it but I am getting everyday more skeptical about this age restriction. :shrug:

stikyicky said:

Wait til they come off. Every single guy that was bigger than me in my high school is fucked up right now. Some had liver issues, some injured themselves and no longer workout, and the biggest abuser had his thyroid levels skyrocket, he lost 35lbs, and now his thyroid is shot, don't get me started on his liver values.

you can look at it this way, you can win the battle and lose the war (Start now and then fuck yourself up) or you can hold out and win the war (Get some experience and then use). Your choice, but my pals who chose the first course are really regretting it now.

If you have to, use creatine, if you aren't using it now you can add 50lbs or so on your bench and gain like 20lbs in 2 months.

stikyicky said:
Ok then robert 4ad stacked with 1ad work...thats tons of test right there and take some milk thristle ?

I would never give prohormone or steroid advice to a 15 year old.

Ok dale thanks for your advice... i didnt post a q. to get tottally made fun of or w.e but ya so thanks for u non ass holes......peace

No one really made fun of you except that baby food pic that Vieope posted, but that type of thing is expected from him.

We are just trying to make a strong point that teens have no business messing with their hormones. If kids at your school are taking PH's or steroids they are very foolish and will ultimately regret doing so.

You will get much further in the long run if you focus on proper diet, nutrition and training.

Robert DiMaggio said:
We are just trying to make a strong point that teens have no business messing with their hormones. If kids at your school are taking PH's or steroids they are very foolish and will ultimately regret doing so.

You will get much further in the long run if you focus on proper diet, nutrition and training.

Is that really true? I´m not doubting you here, well I am but it is only because everybody I knew that took it while they were 16 or 17 are still healthy and looking great. I never even saw a post here of someone that got really sick due to early use of it and I never read a conclusive study about it. There is not even peer reviewed study on anabolics use by adults. :shrug:

Sorry for the picture stikyicky :grin: Go to the Openchat and get to know everybody. Welcome :)

Hey everyone is dead on here...don't mess with anything yet. You are producing so mush test right now its not even funny...your just like a friggin little factrory! Just keep eating man...I was the same way you were and by no means am I "big" yet but i am much larger and stronger then i was last year and the year before. I enjoy the route I took...just ate like an animal and put on as much mass as I could. This is the way to do it as a teen. Stay away from any drugs...I know alot of people who use to do them when i was in highschool and these kids were massive...just lookin awsome for their age. They were dominating on the field and at parties and everything...yea you know these guyus right??

Yea well so far one of them has died and the other one was arm wrestling while drunk and broke his arm. The doctor never attached it properly b/c he wasn't allowed to go to a regular doctor or else he would lose his scholorship and now he he can barely use his arm b/c he's all jacked up. Do you want to be those idiots in a few years? Now I can sit there in the gym in fairly perfect health and laugh at them...yes many lbs lighter then they were at their peakbut I'm still living and loving it. You think about all the perks but never think about it a few years down the road.....you should try lookiing at some people who didnt' have such great experinces when they were young to change your mind.

Are you sure they used it correctly? We usually see young people with problems with it because they are the ones that do it with no PCT and use a large amount of it. I would like to see an article of someone that used it while they were young, did everything right and still got problems.
Again, not promoting the use by young people but just doing a research here. :)
"Don´t do drugs, drugs are bad, mkay?"

IML Gear Cream!
I really would like to know this, if someone could answer with examples and evidences. Thank you.

In a teen it can cause their growth plates to close prematurely and stunt growth. It could also cause an early onset of hypogonadism where their testicles never return to their normal state and produce adequate amounts of testosterone.

Robert DiMaggio said:
In a teen it can cause their growth plates to close prematurely and stunt growth. It could also cause an early onset of hypogonadism where their testicles never return to their normal state and produce adequate amounts of testosterone.
Thanks but is there a study that proves it is true in every case and under any condition? I assume that most pro bodybuilders started taking hormones while they were young and like I said before, the people that I knew who took a well planned cicle are still very healthy today, everyone of them. The statment that the body produces more than enough test naturally is just not true as well, I saw the huge difference that steroids made on them. :shrug:

There is not a single study on any subject that says something happens in every instance. There isn't even such certainty as to the effectivess of steroids. Such as is being seen with your questioning, people don't want to hear that they shouln't do something because it is unhealthy to them, but not another demographic. You will prolly do steroids, you will hurt yoursel, and you will regret it, but do what you want. Unortunately, it is is up to responsible people in the know not to give inormation on these things to prevent others rom doing something stupid.

Let him do the roids or phs/ps if he wants ... :lol: Robert , wanna come with me and visit him when he's at the hospital ?

Dale Mabry said:
Such as is being seen with your questioning, people don't want to hear that they shouln't do something because it is unhealthy to them
It is not a question of not wanting to hear something against what I think. I just wanted some study but since there is none, I would like to hear from someone if they ever saw someone young that did a well planned cycle and got bad results from it.
That is why I am suspicious about this age restriction. :shrug:

Yes, I have seen it, but HCG wasn't around at the time. One of my friends from high school who denied using all throughout high school, although we all knew, finally admitted to doing them because he has been in and out of the hospital. He used clomid as a postcycle. His liver is shot and his thyroid is working poorly. He used to be around 255 and ripped, he is now 190ish. Still bigger than most, but he started around 180 so it really wasn't worth it.

Dale Mabry said:
Yes, I have seen it, but HCG wasn't around at the time. One of my friends from high school who denied using all throughout high school, although we all knew, finally admitted to doing them because he has been in and out of the hospital. He used clomid as a postcycle. His liver is shot and his thyroid is working poorly. He used to be around 255 and ripped, he is now 190ish. Still bigger than most, but he started around 180 so it really wasn't worth it.
Thanks Dale, now have you ever met someone that did all this and is healthy now?
Do the healthy ones outnumber the sick ones?

Honestly who gives to squirts of piss about statistical figures, cause unless its an overwhelming "one way" situation there is always going to be the "lucky" ones and the "unlucky" ones ALWAYS!! And then the "lucky ones" figures are going to be all that the kids look at hoping that they'll fall in that category all because they want to impress their little girly friend in high school or their sick of getting their ass kicked by bigger kids, its usually always one of the 2.

How bout the young ones that are looking for answers about roids/prohormones ect ect just do a search through this site its been discussed time and time again, then even though it can be a challenge for some, use the knowledge here apply it with a "splash" of common sense and you'll see the risk isn't worth it and if you don't and you still want to give it a try so you can be the "hero" in school; we can all say we told you so, we told you so when you screw yourself up and point and laugh cause now you'd be another statistic. The statistic of people with common sense in the world today oposed to the complete jackasses of the world today....
ADVICE
"REMOVE HEAD FROM ASS, THEN ASK QUESTIONS AND LEARN"

Back