• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

training while on break

DanSterone

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
as many of you know im tryin to lose bf

im on break right now, and i cant get into the weight room at school

is it okay while im on break (since i have to use my weight set) if i train to failure with a higher amount of reps and lower amount of weight?

also.. will doing this burn more calories

also.. i guess im hearing that joggin is bad for my muslces because it will eat them or sumthin, is it okay to walk for long durations of time? (30 - 45 minutes)

thanks

I would say take what you can get while your home. Lifting some weight is better than just taking a month of from lifting. Hey maybe the change up will even help you out when you get back to school and get to hit the bigger weights again. I assume that you are saying that you dont have enough weight at home to do what you were doing at school or something, yes no? I hear that high impact cardio is what is bad for the muscles, well the kind of muscle I presume you are trying to gain. I read on this forum that good cardio for weight lifters is speed 3.0-3.5 incline 15 on a treadmill. Brisk pace, sweat that fat right off yo fat ass.

DanSterone said:
also.. i guess im hearing that joggin is bad for my muslces because it will eat them or sumthin, is it okay to walk for long durations of time? (30 - 45 minutes)

thanks
Jogging wont eat your muscles.

Any cardio will work just as long as you get your heart rate up. The only problem with jogging is that it is tuff on the joints and such...thats the only reason why peopl don't normally do it.

yeah but i also read that doing an intesity to high will burn muscle instead of fat

and yes the reason i have to use less weight is because i dont have enough at my house. thanks a lot for the info guys.

I believe thats only when you use a very high heart rate for an extended period of time. If you are going to do longer cardio you need to stay a little lower..somewhere between 60-70%mhr for fat loss.

If you want some cardio without burning much LBM try some HIIT(high intensity interval training) No more then 15 minutes or else your not working hard enough. This helps to maintain lbm while boosting your metabolism throughout the day to burn more calories.

Back