• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Back surgery

HayaBeasta

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
last April I had a disk L4/L5 take a crap on me. I finally decided to go under the knife. Monday morning the doc will basically clip off the part of the disk that is buldging out and hitting a nerve. That nerve runs down my right leg.
I am tired of felling like I have a knife in my right butt cheek and a numb foot.
I haven't been able to work out much. Limited exercises, blah, blah.
It's an out patient operation. Doc said I could do cardio within days and back to lifting in 4 to 6 weeks.

Anybody else had this procedure? Outcome.

my dad has this surgery, he was able to get totally back to normal in a month or so.. i dont think cardio should be much of a problem at because my dad was very much back to normal after a few days too. he was very very happy after his surgery, i know what your going throuh because that disk problem sucked for him, he was in a lot of pain.

good luch with it:D

I have complete disc herniations at L4/L5 and S1/S2 and opted not to get surgery since it could come out worse post op. I also have lost most of the feeling in my left foot due to sciatica but am used to it now. It's actually kind of cool, I can kick the shit out of anything with my left foot and not feel a thing... :laugh:

LAM said:
I have complete disc herniations at L4/L5 and S1/S2 and opted not to get surgery since it could come out worse post op. I also have lost most of the feeling in my left foot due to sciatica but am used to it now. It's actually kind of cool, I can kick the shit out of anything with my left foot and not feel a thing... :laugh:

ROFL...i'm sorry i read that and almost pissed myself. That's fucking hilarious!

LAM does that prevent you from doing some lifts?

KarlW said:
LAM does that prevent you from doing some lifts?

nah...when I first injured my back (car accident) I couldn't do shit but over about 5-6 years I buildt my my core strength back up. I started out at ground zero doing back squats ATF with 135 lbs (w/ no belt of course). now I can do anything with the exception of heavy deads...

Back