• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ESPN programming...

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I was flipping through the channels Saturday afternoon during halftime of the football game, and what did I see on ESPN? CHAMPIONSHIP SCRABBLE!

:lol:

Holy shit, and I thought watching guys play poker was boring...

Did ABC have a big sporting even on? I have noticed that ESPN pulls out its lamest sports programming when ABC has a big event like Monday Night Football.

Yeah, I noticed ESPN shows crap on Monday night, but this was just another Saturday afternoon. Usually ABC and ESPN would both be showing college football, but I don't know what was on this past Saturday.

Pepper said:
Did ABC have a big sporting even on? I have noticed that ESPN pulls out its lamest sports programming when ABC has a big event like Monday Night Football.

ABC owns ESPN, that is why the put a duck up against MNF.

I saw that scrabble BS, fortunately ESPN2 had a Sportscentury up so I watched that. :D

Dale Mabry said:
I saw that scrabble BS, fortunately ESPN2 had a Sportscentury up so I watched that. :D

There was a pretty kick ass Packers/Vikings game on Fox.

Yeah, this was actually FRIDAY during the Pack/Vikes game that I saw Scrabble on ESPN (Xmas Eve), NOT Saturday. My bad. So I guess this is what we miss on ESPN during weekdays.

Back