• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

7 secrets to NASTY sex.

PreMier

happy sumo
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
here is a list of some names of crazy shit that could be done during sex... feel free to add some!!

The Dirty Sanchez - when your hittin it from behind, and you finger your partners asshole, and u get poo on ur finger, so u whipe it above their lip to make it look like they have a moustache.

The "Hudini" - your hittin it from behind, and u build up some saliva in your mouth, you spit on her back to make her think that u went. well when she turns around, you give her the suprise and splooge in her face!!

Felch - when you cum in a girls asshole, then drink it out with a straw.

The Chilidog - you shit on a girls chest, then titti fuck her. get it?

8 Seconds - now this is a game to be played when you have friends over at the house. and probably best when done to a random girl. you tell your friends before hand, for them to listen outside of the room, and give them some sort of a call sign, so when you say it outloud, they come running in. heres how it works. Your having your way with a chick, and you get to pounding it doggy style, well once your comfortable, you yell out the "call sign" that your friends are listening for, once said, they all run in and turn on the lights... and you've got to hold her in that position for 8 SECONDS, so she cant get away... LIKE RIDING A BULL!!!! (my personal favorite)

Donkey Punch - when your doin a girl doggy style, and you wanna go inside of her... so when the time comes, you punch her in the back of the head, so she focuses on the pain and forgets what you just did!

Strawberry Cheesecake - you blow your load on someones face, and then punch them in the face and make their nose bleed!

untitledy5zi.png

he hits it from behind a lot. prob so she can't see his evil smile and won't suspect a thing....

the angry pirate: nut in her eye then kick her in the chins.

:D

ok since we all want to puke now anyway i swear to god i found this pic in with the pics of all the babes in the bikini pics i put in cure for winter blues

bikini2790nm.jpg

is this a fucking guy or what?

rockgazer69 said:
he hits it from behind a lot. prob so she can't see his evil smile and won't suspect a thing....

I've never done any of these things. So dont insinuate that I do.. I found this on another board, and thought it was sick/funny.

badassbikinis.com if you don't believe me

PreMier said:
I've never done any of these things. So dont insinuate that I do.. I found this on another board, and thought it was sick/funny.
anyone who reads what you say knows you would not do this... kiss. funny but like a stick in the eye funny. lol.

I'd have a hard time believing anyone did any of those..

pretty nasty, but funny as hell :rofl:

IML Gear Cream!
i heard the 8 seconds 1 but it was called the rodeo posotion when you get a hot doggy style goin good lean over and whisper in her ear this is your sisters favorite position too. then try n hang on for 8 seconds.
n btw these things sound a little like what's happening to johnnny in the vicious blow thread.

so is it a guy?

I don´t think PreMier did any of those things but he sure uses them as inspiration to his masturbation acts.

i just know someone is going to say yeah it's johnnny.

The face is kinda off.. but it looks like a chick to me :shrug: Do you have more pics?

Vieope said:
I don´t think PreMier did any of those things but he sure uses them as inspiration to his masturbation acts.

Your lucky.. was goint to title this "Vieopes 7 sex secrets" :lol:

not of this girl but there is a ton of pics on that site that are very nice that i didn't use.

good call premier.. the face doesnt seem to match :hmmm:

the chest is kinda broad too.

IML Gear Cream!
the first girl in winter blues is muscular but still very womanly.

PreMier said:
here is a list of some names of crazy shit that could be done during sex... feel free to add some!!

LMAO!!! :laugh:

lol

Vieope said:
You need to relax. I think you need a Chilidog tonight.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :nanner:

Vieope said:
You need to relax. I think you need a Chilidog tonight.

Your sick! Go get some strawberry cheescake.

PreMier said:

The Dirty Sanchez - when your hittin it from behind, and you finger your partners asshole, and u get poo on ur finger, so u whipe it above their lip to make it look like they have a moustache.

The "Hudini" - your hittin it from behind, and u build up some saliva in your mouth, you spit on her back to make her think that u went. well when she turns around, you give her the suprise and splooge in her face!!

Felch - when you cum in a girls asshole, then drink it out with a straw.

The Chilidog - you shit on a girls chest, then titti fuck her. get it?

8 Seconds - now this is a game to be played when you have friends over at the house. and probably best when done to a random girl. you tell your friends before hand, for them to listen outside of the room, and give them some sort of a call sign, so when you say it outloud, they come running in. heres how it works. Your having your way with a chick, and you get to pounding it doggy style, well once your comfortable, you yell out the "call sign" that your friends are listening for, once said, they all run in and turn on the lights... and you've got to hold her in that position for 8 SECONDS, so she cant get away... LIKE RIDING A BULL!!!! (my personal favorite)

Donkey Punch - when your doin a girl doggy style, and you wanna go inside of her... so when the time comes, you punch her in the back of the head, so she focuses on the pain and forgets what you just did!

Strawberry Cheesecake - you blow your load on someones face, and then punch them in the face and make their nose bleed!
In the words of Dwayne The Rock Johnson.........................SWEET CREAM, ON AN ICECREAM SANWHICH!!! WHAT IN THE BLUE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!! :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

J/K.....:lol: You alright with me. :thumb:

PreMier said:
and you thought I was bored for posting Ken and Barbie !

Chicago steamer (aka hot lunch)- shit on her chest.

what you call a stawberry cheesecake I call a bismark

The Angry Dragon - When a girl is giving you oral and then you ejaculate in her mouth and then you punch her in the stomach. When she spits all of that stuff out of her mouth and nose and looks up at you, you know you have met the Angry Dragon...

^ Make sure you pull out first before punching her in the belly.

Back