• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

President Arnold Schwarzenegger? Stallone has his doubts!

WOW, that's 12 years old. I forgot about that scene. Isn't that incredible?

That's the first thing that I thought of when Arnold became Governor of California.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I don't wanna know either ... :funny:

The precedent for him becoming president is unacceptable though. During the cold war if this was an option the USSR would have tried to use this loop-hole to put their own man in the White House.

In his case I'd be OK with it. I like Arnie. If it was done in such a way as to make it a one time exception then hell yeah. Ahnold for eight in 12!!!

I think that Arnold is intelligent enough, but he has so far been very unclear on too many issues for me to vote for him as President.

I'm light on that cfs ... enlighten me. Which issues do you feel he hasn't declared himself with ... help an old bastard out a lil :D .

cfs3 said:
I think that Arnold is intelligent enough, but he has so far been very unclear on too many issues for me to vote for him as President.
Since when do you have to be intelligent to be President?

Case in Point
bush_heil_bush.jpg

Changing the Consitution to allow any foreign person become U.S. President is so stupid, that it won't ever happen.

As for Arnie's political views he: 1. doesn't have a record yet, and 2. We don't even know where he stand on 90% of the issues.

maniclion said:

Case in Point
You anti-Bush people flip back and forth between saying that Bush is an idiot or that he's a criminal master mind.

Keep saying whatever you need to make you feel better about yourself and your beliefs.

BoneCrusher said:
I'm light on that cfs ... enlighten me. Which issues do you feel he hasn't declared himself with ... help an old bastard out a lil .
A bad choice of words. Mr. Snafu said it better. I just don't know what Arnold's political policies are.

What is his foreign policy? Especially on Iraq, Iran, North Korea, and China? What is his stance on gay marriage, illegal aliens, and personal privacy?

So far I've seen one very positive move and one very negative move from Arnold. He's inherited a very bad economy and made some very hard, but positive, decisions. He's also made mention that he wants to give illegal aliens the legal right to drive. You don't give privileges (which driving is) to criminals. Perhaps he tried to do that to generate additional revenue for his state. And bad move nonetheless.

Don't get me wrong, I like what I've seen from Arnold over the years and, contrary to some opinions on this board, I think he's very intelligent.

Mr_Snafu said:
We don't even know where he stand on 90% of the issues.
Neither did we on flip flop Kerry but he ran for President.

dg806 said:
Neither did we on flip flop Kerry but he ran for President.
LMAO! :D

But for different reasons. Arnold hasn't really said much yet, whereas Kerry...well...I'll give you this quote from Bush after the first or second debate:

"My opponent came down firmly on both sides of every issue."

It's easy to have an opinion ... harder to have a valid one. Bush :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: what ever.

Ol Arnie has come down and made his case(s) on where he stands ... ya just gotta read a bit. He is not going to slam the drug companies, yet he is letting syringes loose with out a prescription. He removed the ban against convicted felons receiving food stamps, yet vetoed the requirement that insurance companies cover maternity care.

Ya just gotta dig a little.

yup

maniclion said:

Case in Point
bush_heil_bush.jpg

oh man I could kiss you right now.

maniclion said:

Case in Point
bush_heil_bush.jpg

Reminds me of somebody :hmmm:

haha oh no he didn't..... lol

Improved, one of my favorite Portraits of our dear beloved Presidente.
attachment.php

IML Gear Cream!
I have come to consume all of your consumables.

attachment.php

Sorry, but GWB should never be placed in the same boat as Hitler... Hitler was a genius. Evil mind you, but a genius none the less.

PreMier said:
Sorry, but GWB should never be placed in the same boat as Hitler... Hitler was a genius. Evil mind you, but a genius none the less.
Interesting argument. I bet the people behind GWB are just as genius though.

Back