• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What steriods are best for an athletes?

Zac2013

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I need to know what stays in your system the shortest period of time and what well get me faster, quicker, stronger, and bigger.

Dammit man! I missed up the thread title, oh well.

If you compete in any drug tested sport, stay clean. Using gear is fine for personal reasons, but if you're trying to cheat your way to a title of some sort, you're a selfish prick.

Zac2013 said:
I need to know what stays in your system the shortest period of time and what well get me faster, quicker, stronger, and bigger.

your question is to vague. what types of sports are you talking about ?

musclepump said:
If you compete in any drug tested sport, stay clean. Using gear is fine for personal reasons, but if you're trying to cheat your way to a title of some sort, you're a selfish prick.

what exactly do you mean by this?

because the MLB, NFL and Olympics all test but the majority of athletes use drugs.

Robert DiMaggio said:
what exactly do you mean by this?

because the MLB, NFL and Olympics all test but the majority of athletes use drugs.
I mean exactly that. If he's a pro and happens to be in the MLB or NFL, don't use them. If he's an Olympian, don't use them. My wife is an Olympian--she hates the fact that I use any of this stuff; about kicked my ass when I bought a bottle of M1T. But for me, I don't compete anymore in an IOC sport so I don't get drug tested any longer. If he's a skateboarder, surfer, bodybuilder for shows that don't get tested, etc... then go for it. I just like to see an even playing field. Obviously it isn't there with all the scandals, but I still don't encourage throwing it off further. When I was tested, I stayed clean. I never tried to cheat the system. Now that I don't, and I just want to get bigger, I'll go ahead and use some stuff.

Nothing selfish about using steroids.

When it's cheating, it's very selfish. You're saying you're too good for the rules; that you're better than anyone else and you deserve the edge.

Unfortunately or not, the fact is people cheat to try and get that edge. If you are NOT using steroids, then likely you will never be competitive in a world class situation because fact is, people cheat.

How did bicyclists get caught with Epo, by the drug testers? No, border police.

A world class athlete knows how to beat the system, or so you'd think. One of the local big boys, Greg Tafralis has been caught, sloppy or what I never asked him - its his business and I'm sure he has his secrets.

Gregg Tafralis (Capuchino High School, San Bruno 1976; College of San Mateo 1977; Skyline CC 1978) was born in San Francisco on April 9, 1958. According to the 1996 FAST Track and Field Annual he had an IAAF doping suspension in 1995. This fact was not reported by the Chronicle.

Greg Tafralis, (best throw 72' 1 3/4"), made a squat clean of 520 lbs! Further, he supposedly squatted 880 lbs. and made a bench press of 638 lbs.

He now benches in the low 700s, this was from an old article. Yeah he's all natural just like every other world class shotputter. :rolleyes:

Greg placed 5th at the 1998 Goodwill Games.

Donald Dinnie 49' 6" (1867)
Ralph Rose 51' 0" (1909)
Charles Fonville 58' 0"
Parry O'Brien 63' 5" (1960)
Arthur Rowe 64' 0"
Bill Neider 65' 10"
Gary Gubner 65' 10 1/2"
Dallas Long 67' 10"
Kevin Atkins 70' 10"
Randy Matson 71' 5 1/2" (1967)
Al Feuerbach 71' 7"
Terry Albritton 71' 8 1/2"
John Godina 71' 10 3/4"***
Greg Tafralis 72' 1 3/4"
Sergey Gavryushin 72' 6 1/4"
Kevin Toth 72' 9 3/4"***
Sergio Smirov 73' 1"
Adam Nelson 73' 10 1/4"***
John Brenner 73' 10 3/4" (1986)
Werner Guenther 74' 0 3/4"
Udo Beyer 74' 3 1/2"
Brian Oldfield 75' 0"
Alleksandro Andrei 75' 2"
Ulf Timmerman 75' 8"
Randy Barnes 75' 10 1/4" (1996)

Do I condone cheating? No, but in the Olympics I hardly see it as cheating anymore when "everyone" is doing it and has been for decades. If you want to stay natural then stay natural, unless you are one in 2 billion athletically though, you will probably never be in the top 3 in the world for a given event without using some kind of advantage, drugs and otherwise (training in high altitude, pumping more hemoglobin into your bloodstream, etc).

If I competed in a natural powerlifting or bodybuilding event, I would expect everyone else to be natural as well, but often they aren't - once again. Testing costs money, people cheat. Usually testing is random, or only top finishers. This goes for car racing as well, it keeps costs down.

IML Gear Cream!
My wife won two gold medals and set world records in the Olympics. No drugs, nothing special but hard work and a good coach.

In the NFL you'd be cheatin yourself if you tried to compete without them. 225 lbs used to be a good weight for linebackers, now QB's are small if they're 225. You can't tell me that less than 85% of NFL players juice. What's a guy to do? Not juice and loose his job because he can't compete against the juicers? Everyone talks about MLB but jusat look at the NFL. I have no problem with the pros juicin', it's the only way to be a pro in the NFL.

oh theres no doubt at least 90% of pro football players are running something, hell so are virtually all strength related athletes! and other athletes do it too... sprinters, boxers, hockey, soccer, basketball, cycling, actors... everything and anything! they just play the system

they either juice and live their dreams.. or lose everything that they have worked so hard for

the pressure on pro athletes to take AS must be immense!

peace

Yeap, QBs are rarely under 205 even when that small. You have enough 365 pound guys out there too, they surely aren't shredded but they aren't all fat either.

Zac dude find yourself a drug detection chart, quite simple to find via Google. Then start reading about the ones that look good to you, so that you can find if its suitable to use or not.

Back