• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Carb Cycling Vs. Low Carb Male Cutting Plan

ate50eggs

Medium Pimpin'
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
After reading the Cutting/Bulking/Maintenance guide, I am having a hard time choosing which to try: Carb Cycling or Low Carb Male Cutting.

I am currently 243lbs, 6'2", 32 years old and about 18.6% bf and would like to have some abs before mid-march. I don't have a problem with sweets, but have been known to drink quite a bit during the weekends. Knowing this, can anyone help me out?

Target BF% for a six-pack is around 9% right?

Thanks y'all!

both techniques work, IMO neither is better than the other in terms of fat loss. and yes @ 9% bf you should see some decent ab development...

Both of them will work. However, you need to decide which one you can stick to. Low carb diets - you have to be able to handle the carb cravings, some people get headaches, fogginess and can't think clearly. Just take that into consideration when choosing a diet.

Why don´t you do a well balanced cutting diet for a few months then in the last month you go for something like a low carb diet?

I am currently doing a low carb cut and am having a grand ol time...catch the sarcasm! I tried cycling last year and it worked great! I think I could do better with it now though b/c I have learned a little more. I never took into consideration overall calories and such so I was taking in to many calories to really keep losing weight. I stopped at 9%bf with only diet...never did cardio!

I would suggest trying carb cycling I enjoyed it very much and would recomend it 10 times over. If you are carb sensative a low carb diet kinda sux b/c towards the end the carbs are very slim and you get some killer side affects!

Back