It is very easy to convert raw tamoxifen citrate (nolva) powder into an oral solution. The following is for one gram, but the process can be done for any amount by simply using 49 mL of alcohol for every gram of powder.
Just use everclear or bacardi 151.
-Add 1g of powder to vial
-next add 49mL of everclear
-Shake a little.
-Then Boil water on stove then take it off the burner and sit bottle of solution in there and shake every 3-4minutes.
-After about 15 or so minutes it will be completely dissolved
-Now you have 50mL of nolva @ 20mg/mL
To convert 15 grams of Tamoxifen Citrate into an oral solution:
1) Boil a big pot of water.
2) Take 15 mL out of a new 750 mL Everclear bottle and discard the 15 mL.
3) Add 15 grams of Tamoxifen Citrate Powder and close the lid tight.
4) Take the pot of water off the stove.
5) Shake the hell out of the Everclear bottle and place upright in the pot of water.
6) Let stand for 10 minutes.
7) Remove Everclear bottle and shake every 3 minutes, placing back in the pot of hot water between shakes. Do this three times.
8) If it isn't completely dissolved, reboil the water and start back at step #5.
Now you have 750mL of nolva @ 20mg/mL
Some people add Crystal Light for flavor, but I don't know if this will effect long-term storage.
**Remember that everclear is very flammable. A few drops on the stove can get ugly real fast.
Barcardi 151 works, but stronger proof is ideal. Everclear is 180 proof. Some states have laws that alcohol that strong can only be sold to bars. Some bars have "Diesel" which is about 190 proof. I've heard of people using vodka (90 proof) and having it work well.
I wasn't seriously suggesting he use isopropyl alcohol, but you can buy it at 91%. Luke is just being difficult. How hard is it find a bottle of liquor in Michigan? I just hope Luke dosen't try to mix it in a tall boy of Busch.