• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

big stomach

shamrock

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Guys I think that one of the coolest muscles is the six pack. Now don't get me wrong I have one, but only when I flex. I weigh one hundred kilo and have 10 folds on my stomach when measured with the caliper. My problem is that my stomach really hangs out. Everyone that sees me thinks that I have a beer belly. It kills me. I end up pulling my shirt up and saying "pinch that fat." Most guys have stomachs with handfuls of fat and with a shirt on they look normal, even thin. What do I do? I eat a lot during the day which adds to the bloating but every serious bodybuilder eats a lot and their stomachs don't look that bad. I eat about 350 grams of protein and around three hundred of carbs. Maybe I should get a girdle.:hmmm:

It sounds like you have an over-arched lower back.

Once someone told me (a workout partner) that I stood funny. That my stomach bulged because of the way I stand. Is there anything I can do about this?

lower back exercise...
i have a weird habit where i tend to take lower back exercise out of my workout periodically. then after a couple months my posture gets really bad... once i resume lower back work (deadlifts, hyperextensions) it goes back to normal. that works for me. just dont over-exert your lower back, that can cause injury very easily.

if this doesnt work, id say talk to a doctor, you could have a curved spine. they would be able to give you exercises to help that.

as far as eating alot... eat smaller meals throughout the day. that will lead to less bloating, and your tummy wont stick out so far.

This is the begninig onset of GH gut. Lay off the growth hormone. :finger:

Just kidding. :D

BigDyl said:
This is the begninig onset of GH gut. Lay off the growth hormone. :finger:

Just kidding. :D
LOL I was thinking the same thing.

Have you been doing GH's? What is your body fat %? Do you train your lower back?

I use to know a girl at my gym that actually had to stop working her abs b/c they were so strong they were pulling her lower back in...any longer and she woukdn't be able to walk. She had to train her lower back much more and lay off abs for a while

My stomach jutted before the gh and I never took it long enough for it to make my stomach bulge. I noticed that when doing squats my lower back hurts more than others. What excersize can I do to help my arched back.

You might want to work on your chest to bring it up higher to make your abs appear smaller. That's how people with a little tummy get away with it.

hyperextensions and deadlifts are the best. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE GOOD FORM! you could injure yourself if you dont, and it sounds like your lower back is a weak part of your body. also, if your back hurts when you squat, you could be having improper form there, and messing up your back in the first place.

Working your lower back, will NOT help your stomach from bulging out.. or over compensate, and build your chest out.. jesus.. :rolleyes:

Its your intestines/guts pushing it out, and you need to work on your abdominal/core strength. Try doing vacuums, they will really help.

http://www.musclemedia.com/training/BootCamp.asp

Back