IronMagLabs

Conversion of ph/ps into actual test

Rep Points

Conversion of ph/ps into actual test

I saw a post that LAM stated 100mg of test E would be about 70-80mg of test in the body, and that the body makes about 30-40mg of test naturally. I was wondering the conversion of rates of ph/ps. For example:

100mg of 1-test = xx test in body
    100mg of 4ad = xx test in body
    10mg od m1t = xx test in body

1t and 4ad are transdermal, lets just say.

Joe

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JoeR.
    I saw a post that LAM stated 100mg of test E would be about 70-80mg of test in the body, and that the body makes about 30-40mg of test naturally. I was wondering the conversion of rates of ph/ps. For example:

100mg of 1-test = xx test in body
    10mg od m1t = xx test in body

1t and 4ad are transdermal, lets just say.

Joe
    Well Im not sure about 4-ad, and thats the only one that youll get an answer on, since thats the only one that converts.

1-Test and M1T do not convert, they are already active hormones.

LAM said Enan "converts" to about 80% test? I doubt that. It doesnt convert. Like 1test, its already an active hormone.

He probably said that Enan is about 80% test by weight, the other 20% being the ethanate ester.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Patrick Arnold just wrote a book about this subject, I believe.

Rep Points

ohhhhhhhh, I guess I misunderstood.

Well can you explain to me how 10mg of m1t is more potent then 100mg of 1-t? Isnt it that because its methylated is with stands the first pass of the liver? Then that would mean there is only a certain usable amount, and I guess that is what I was trying to say.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

ohhhhhhhh, I guess I misunderstood.

Well can you explain to me how 10mg of m1t is more potent then 100mg of 1-t? Isnt it that because its methylated is with stands the first pass of the liver? Then that would mean there is only a certain usable amount, and I guess that is what I was trying to say.
    You seem to understand how M1T is just methylated 1-T. You also seem to understand how it works, answering your own question.

Methylated compounds are much tougher for your liver to break down, which is a good thing for putting on muscle. However, it puts your liver into a tough position, as it keeps swinging and missing.

By the same token, regular 1-test gets broken down in stages by your liver. So, it is less bioavailable. Not as good for building muscle.

Im not sure what you mean by "usable amount" though...

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Did some research.

Most popular answer is:

100mg of 4ad = 15mg test in body

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by du510
    Did some research.

Most popular answer is:

100mg of 4ad = 15mg test in body
    So at 600 mg/day, that would be 630 mg test a week. Which we know isn't true. You have to take in account for the amount that is converted after absorption. For ex., 600mg/day x .25(absorbed) x .15(converison)=157.5 mg test/week if we are lucky.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Yep, and the oral absorption of 4-ad is probably less than 5%. People who pin 4-AD Cyp still do a few grams a week.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

and are we lucky dg?
    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    I will not kill innocents.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by du510
    Im not sure what you mean by "usable amount" though...
    I think you kind of answered it for me, I meant bioavailablity. Like the amount actually used, I guess you could say....

One thing I dont understand is how can 10mg of m1t be more effective then 100mg of 1-t? Like is the absorbtion rate so low combined with the fact your liver breaks it down even farther just killing the bioavailablity?

Is that why in real steriods you inject test? No break down?

Rep Points

m1t is 'methylated' 1-test, because it is methylated it means that the 1-t dose not get broken down as easily by the liver and therefore 'm'1-t will stay in your system a longer, therefore being a lot more effective/potent (this is also why m1t is hell for your liver as it cannot break it down easily) whereas regular 1-t is just broken down and flushed out straight away so its effectiveness is much lower

peace

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by topolo
    and are we lucky dg?
    I guess you could be if you take enough

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

One other thing you have to keep in mind is that when you methylate a substance it changes it's whole structure. Everyone thought M4ad would be gyno in a bottle, but it did not turn out that way. I have seen good reports from it and surprisingly no bad reports. What looks good or bad on paper doesn't always turn out that way.
    Basically like others said, methyls don't break down as quick and your body is able to utilize more of it making it work lots better, but it isn't exactly friendly to your liver and you must do short cycles and let your liver rebuild damaged cells.

Rep Points

Thanks everyone I understand now.