• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Conversion of ph/ps into actual test

JoeR.

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I saw a post that LAM stated 100mg of test E would be about 70-80mg of test in the body, and that the body makes about 30-40mg of test naturally. I was wondering the conversion of rates of ph/ps. For example:

100mg of 1-test = xx test in body
100mg of 4ad = xx test in body
10mg od m1t = xx test in body

1t and 4ad are transdermal, lets just say.

Joe

JoeR. said:
I saw a post that LAM stated 100mg of test E would be about 70-80mg of test in the body, and that the body makes about 30-40mg of test naturally. I was wondering the conversion of rates of ph/ps. For example:

100mg of 1-test = xx test in body
100mg of 4ad = xx test in body
10mg od m1t = xx test in body

1t and 4ad are transdermal, lets just say.

Joe
Well Im not sure about 4-ad, and thats the only one that youll get an answer on, since thats the only one that converts.

1-Test and M1T do not convert, they are already active hormones.

LAM said Enan "converts" to about 80% test? I doubt that. It doesnt convert. Like 1test, its already an active hormone.

He probably said that Enan is about 80% test by weight, the other 20% being the ethanate ester.

Patrick Arnold just wrote a book about this subject, I believe.

ohhhhhhhh, I guess I misunderstood.

Well can you explain to me how 10mg of m1t is more potent then 100mg of 1-t? Isnt it that because its methylated is with stands the first pass of the liver? Then that would mean there is only a certain usable amount, and I guess that is what I was trying to say.

JoeR. said:
ohhhhhhhh, I guess I misunderstood.

Well can you explain to me how 10mg of m1t is more potent then 100mg of 1-t? Isnt it that because its methylated is with stands the first pass of the liver? Then that would mean there is only a certain usable amount, and I guess that is what I was trying to say.
You seem to understand how M1T is just methylated 1-T. You also seem to understand how it works, answering your own question.

Methylated compounds are much tougher for your liver to break down, which is a good thing for putting on muscle. However, it puts your liver into a tough position, as it keeps swinging and missing.

By the same token, regular 1-test gets broken down in stages by your liver. So, it is less bioavailable. Not as good for building muscle.

Im not sure what you mean by "usable amount" though...:hmmm:

du510 said:
Did some research.

Most popular answer is:

100mg of 4ad = 15mg test in body:thumb:
So at 600 mg/day, that would be 630 mg test a week. Which we know isn't true. You have to take in account for the amount that is converted after absorption. For ex., 600mg/day x .25(absorbed) x .15(converison)=157.5 mg test/week if we are lucky.

Yep, and the oral absorption of 4-ad is probably less than 5%. People who pin 4-AD Cyp still do a few grams a week.

du510 said:
Im not sure what you mean by "usable amount" though...:hmmm:

I think you kind of answered it for me, I meant bioavailablity. Like the amount actually used, I guess you could say....

One thing I dont understand is how can 10mg of m1t be more effective then 100mg of 1-t? Like is the absorbtion rate so low combined with the fact your liver breaks it down even farther just killing the bioavailablity?

Is that why in real steriods you inject test? No break down?

IML Gear Cream!
m1t is 'methylated' 1-test, because it is methylated it means that the 1-t dose not get broken down as easily by the liver and therefore 'm'1-t will stay in your system a longer, therefore being a lot more effective/potent (this is also why m1t is hell for your liver as it cannot break it down easily) whereas regular 1-t is just broken down and flushed out straight away so its effectiveness is much lower

peace

topolo said:
and are we lucky dg?
I guess you could be if you take enough :D

One other thing you have to keep in mind is that when you methylate a substance it changes it's whole structure. Everyone thought M4ad would be gyno in a bottle, but it did not turn out that way. I have seen good reports from it and surprisingly no bad reports. What looks good or bad on paper doesn't always turn out that way.
Basically like others said, methyls don't break down as quick and your body is able to utilize more of it making it work lots better, but it isn't exactly friendly to your liver and you must do short cycles and let your liver rebuild damaged cells.

Thanks everyone I understand now.

Back