• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Steroid Question.....sorta

crimsondestinyx

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Question, when you use a steroid/prosteroid/prohormone to gain mass and strength, once you stop the cycle, do you retain the mass and strength since you gained it synthetically as opposed to naturally as you would using creatine or protein regardless of maintaining the same diet and excercise? *TAKE A BREATH* I was thinking, why risk going through the possible side effies if you have to keep taking the very thing that causes your anguish? You probably have to just weigh in the possibility cost; your strength against your health. I guess what I am asking is would it be more beneficial for me to get $60 worth of M1T or $60 worth of Creatine and Protein?

Last edited:
crimsondestinyx said:
Question, when you use a steroid/prosteroid/prohormone to gain mass and strength, once you stop the cycle, do you retain the mass and strength since you gained it synthetically as opposed to naturally as you would using creatine or protein regardless of maintaining the same diet and excercise? *TAKE A BREATH* I was thinking, why risk going through the possible side effies if you have to keep taking the very thing that causes your anguish? You probably have to just weigh in the possibility cost; your strength against your health. I guess what I am asking is would it be more beneficial for me to get $60 worth of M1T or $60 worth of Creatine and Protein?
To simply tell you to stay away from hormones is an uneducated answer.

You didnt provide enough info. First of all, how old are you? If youre young, go with the creatine and protein. If youre older, you can consider the hormones.

Keeping the strength and mass youve gained is all about PCT (post cycle therapy), involving anti-estrogens and sometimes trib products. Furthermore it highly depends on your diet and workouts. If you do them all right, you can easily keep 80% of what you gained on cycle.

Your health doesnt disappear with intelligent hormone supplementation. It is only when they are abused that they become dangerous.

I hope this helps.

muscle built using steroids/ph/ps is still real muscle man, it dosen't just dissapear when you stop taking them... unless you run a shit/no pct and stop eating and lifting, then eventually you might shrink back to your old size

peace

Yep . If you don't do an appropriate pct , you will eventually loose most of your gains . Commons pct products are 6-oxo for lighter prohormones or nolva (nolva usually is the best , but it can be a little harder to get your hands on it). If you just started training I would recommend th creatine along with the proteins combined with a bulking diet. It is your best bet. If you're still in highschool , stay away from prohormones / roids. If you decide to do prohormones , you shouldn't do m1t right away. As the side effect could be pretty arch if you havn't done a prhormones before. I would recommend starting with either 1-test or 1-ad ... For better results , do a prohormone cycle combined with a good bulking diet (this included proteins). You may also take creatine during your cycle , although some keep it for the post cycle since it helps a bit on the pumps during the pct. During the pct , another good product to have is a tribulus product. Iron mag labs sell a pretty good tribilus based product (anabolic-Rx). For the dosage usually taken for a prohormone , I recommend checking the sticky thread.

Oh ya , and to be honest. It will cost you more than 60$ if you want to run a prohormone cycle (if you want to do it right). Nolva will cost you around 50$ alone. 6-oxo would cost you at least 75$-100$ for an appropriate amount for a pct. Don't forget you need your prohormone (1-ad) for example would cost you about 75$ for a basic cycle (3 caps a day for 6 weeks). Those are just basics cost. If you want to take a tribulus product , add another 30-40$ . If you want milk thistle add another 15-20$. Those two aren't necessary , but as you seemed to be concerned about your health , these 2 products would be of great help.

So if 60$ is your budget , forget about prohormones .

simbh said:
So if 60$ is your budget , forget about prohormones .
I know that it would cost more than $60 and thas not all in my budget, it's just that I wanted to get a bit now before the ban. I ordered some, but I won't be taking it til I get some more knowledge of how to use it safe. N E ways, thanks for the advice.

crimsondestinyx said:
I won't be taking it til I get some more knowledge of how to use it safe.
Smartest damn thing I've heard all day. :thumb:

depending on where you get your nolva , but if you buy them in pill form , a pack of 100 pill 10mg each will cost you about 50$ including shipping ...

Crimson , I hope you didn't buy m1t only ... If so , please buy some 1-ad too. Do the 1-ad as your first cycle , then do the m1t if you want to do some following cycles.

musclepump said:
Nolva is about $30 for a cycle's pct.
The price varies a lot. 1.2 grams should be enough for a four week pct. You can get that for less than $10.

IML Gear Cream!
crimsondestinyx said:
I know that it would cost more than $60 and thas not all in my budget, it's just that I wanted to get a bit now before the ban. I ordered some, but I won't be taking it til I get some more knowledge of how to use it safe. N E ways, thanks for the advice.
Did you go with the M1T? It's a rough cycle for a first timer...

despite the warnings you guys gave me, i went witht the M1T. I'm looking for some Nolva though. BTW, Nolva is an estrogen blocker right, and heightened levels of estrogen can lead to gyno right? Is that all the Nolva is used for when taken on a PCT of M1T?

I used M1T for my first cycle ever. No huge problems, but my sleep was all distorted. I could sleep 12 hours and still wake up tired as hell. Good gains though, just make sure you do a proper PCT.

musclepump said:
I used M1T for my first cycle ever. No huge problems, but my sleep was all distorted. I could sleep 12 hours and still wake up tired as hell. Good gains though, just make sure you do a proper PCT.
Did you use 4-Derm? I agree the lethargy is insane. Sometimes I had to rely on adderall to get me going in the morning, but it's good shit.

Nope, no 4-Derm; just M1T alone. If I do another cycle, I'm definitely stacking with 4-Derm.

crimsondestinyx said:
I was thinking, why risk going through the possible side effies if you have to keep taking the very thing that causes your anguish?
I've never felt any anguish from a cycle.

If blocking estrogen is the sole purpose for Nolva, why not take M5AA, Estroven, or 6OXO?

crimsondestinyx said:
If blocking estrogen is the sole purpose for Nolva, why not take M5AA, Estroven, or 6OXO?

because Nolvadex is better it and has scientific study behind it...

IML Gear Cream!
On a positive note ... I just got my nolva :thumb: Didn't seem to have problems with the damn border !

40$ for 100 pills of 10mg each ... The 40$ includes the shipping. Very well packed and pretty fast too.

if you take 40mg/day for first 2 weeks and 20mg for last 2 weeks... It adds up to around 800mg , so you have more than enough for a pct.

For the guy who said he didn't have his pct yet . www.inhousedrugstore.com

I'm posting the site since rob already posted it in a thread when someone asked :)

crimsondestinyx said:
i would have just gone for it tastes better. i luv to eat!!!
I hope you like eating ass, because thats what liquid nolva is

Back