• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Photo Gallery?

ALBOB

IDIOT SAVANT
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm not sure if anyone's noticed, or maybe I'm just a moron but, am I the only one who can't go directly from the photo galleries back to the forums? Is there any way you can add the forums to the nav bar. Or maybe add a forum jump dropdown box to the photo galleries? Thanks

P.S. To anyone thinking about jumping on the "moron" comment, are you really THAT pathetic you need to jump on such an easy opportunity? :rolleyes:

Moron :D and yes

There is a folder at the top of the left hand side of the page that says IronMagazine.com LLC BodyBuilding Forums Click on the folder and Voila

When I open a gallery, I do it with a right click then "Open In New Window". So, then I can just close the gallery and still be at my original spot on the forum.

Just hit the back button.............I'm not sure I understand the question?

Robert DiMaggio said:
okay, since Albob is old and dumb :p I made all links to the photo gallery pop up a new browser window.

I dont like this at all
icon13.gif

Albob you tard..

IML Gear Cream!
It's not popping up a new window for me??

Yeah it does if I click on the gallery when I go throught the user name under the current users. But If I click on photo gallary on the main page it doesn't.

I don't think I understand is he asking us if he's a moron or how to get back to the forums from the gallery?

Upon further reflection................................I didn't ask this question in the first place. It was an imposter. Yeah, that's it, Johnnny hijacked my user name and is trying to frame me. It's his fault I tell ya', It's all Johnnny's fault. :p

He's old and confused, leave him alone.

Dale Mabry said:
He's old and confused, leave him alone.
It must suck going through life feeling like your a limp dick drunk that just got off a merry-go-round in a dark room with strobe lights flickering.:laugh:

Hahahahahahaha :funny:

Back