Cemproducts.com

best product to control on cycle estrogen levels?

View Poll Results: best product to shut down gyno/bloat on cycle?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • letro

3 8.82%
  • a-dex

7 20.59%
  • nolva

20 58.82%
  • other (please state.)

4 11.76%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rep Points

best product to control on cycle estrogen levels?

letro, adex or nolva?

please give the reason for your choice, and what doseage you'd recommend on a light-moderate juice cycle (test/dbol)

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

None. Just keep nolva on hand if gyno shows. Too much Femera will kill your libido, BTW.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Why do you want to kill estrogen. It can be good for gains!

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dg806
    i'm aware of this, i'm just trying to figure out which product is best for controling estrogen... so to minimize chances of getting gyno and reduce bloating while on cycle

i know many users run things like 10-20mg nolva ed/eod or 0.25mg letro ed on cycle to control estrogen, so i'm just wondering what has worked well for you guys?

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I've found that I don't need any for this cycle: Test 500/wk Dbol 25/day. If you want to play it safe, add 10 mg nolva/day. Letro is way too hardcore.

Rep Points

An interesting idea I came across is to use low doses of all three compounds. What do you folks think about that? Perhaps that would just be overkill.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Very much an overkill with the cycle Yound d proposes.

Rep Points

When I get around to doing another cycle down the road I will run Adex .5mg ED

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

A lot of people believe aromasin is #1.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    An interesting idea I came across is to use low doses of all three compounds. What do you folks think about that? Perhaps that would just be overkill.
    Running two AIs would serve no purpose when they do the same thing via the same mechanism.

Back from the dead

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TrojanMan60563
    When I get around to doing another cycle down the road I will run Adex .5mg ED
    I was under the impression that this could be to much. Should you run .5mg ED or EOD?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

.5mg ED is a little high but it depends how much test someone is doing yada yada, blood work would show if it were too much or not, but that costs money and is a bit of a pain perhaps. It would be interesting to know though, say 5 weeks in, what someones hormones looked like.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gococksDJS
    I was under the impression that this could be to much. Should you run .5mg ED or EOD?
    Well I was running 500mg test E and 400mg deca and started Adex at .5mg EOD. That does kept gyno away, but I still held a lot of water. At the very end of my cycle I upped the Adex to .5mg ED to help with bloat and it really seemed to be more effective....now I was cyling with a higher BF and so the bloat was probably more uncomfortable then it had to be....so for someone at a low BF and low BP I would try it at .5mg EOD first to see if that works for ya. I'm sure at a higher dose its really got estrogen levels on the floor and lipid levels are probably jacked up....I'll soon find out cause on Saturday I am getting blood work for lipids/liver/kidney/thyroid/and test levels....we'll see whats what. I'll get a copy of the results to post on here.

Back from the dead

Rep Points

Im running 500mg/week of test cyp for 12 weeks, 25mg/ED of dbol weeks 1-4, and 50 mg winny/ED weeks 8-12, .5 mg arimidex EOD and 500 iu HCG/E5D, and around week 6 im getting blood work done and a full physical for free by a doctor here on campus, and ill post the results when i get them.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

All aromatase inhibitors are hell on lipids. If you want to control estrogen go with nolva.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Anything in excess either blocking or inhibiting production of estrogen is going to be a problem. Obviously though without blood work, its a guessing game. This is one reason why I run enough for killing off gyno, and really no more.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

All aromatase inhibitors are hell on lipids. If you want to control estrogen go with nolva.
    I agree with this. The only reason I wil use my Femera again is if I get gyno--in which case I will take a big dose immediately and follow with plenty of nolva.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by PirateFromHell
    I agree with this. The only reason I wil use my Femera again is if I get gyno--in which case I will take a big dose immediately and follow with plenty of nolva.
    Nolva is still the best bet for gyno. Look up some of Bobo's post on nolva.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

In terms of gyno showing up right away I'd agree, I use letro throughout my cycle to avoid it in the first place (because it does knock on my door at 600mg test).

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mudge
    In terms of gyno showing up right away I'd agree, I use letro throughout my cycle to avoid it in the first place (because it does knock on my door at 600mg test).
    what dose of letro do you use mudge?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Right now 1.25mg EOD.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Being about 26 days into a 500 mg sustanon/25 mg d-bol cycle, I can feel the sustanon really kicking in. Last night the nips suddenly got puffy. One was a bit itchy and easily irritated. So I popped 80 mg nolva and 2.5 mg letro without hesitation. I was concerned that my joints would be dry today from the Femera. This is what happened: I pissed out an extra 2 to 3 lbs of water over the night, and the nips are fine. No problem with the joints, either. I think I'll just run 20 mg nolva/day throughout the rest of the cycle.

Nolva is still the best bet for gyno
    I know it is best, and it is difficult to find the right dose of Femera. I'd rather estro be on the high end (without getting gyno). So, I'll save the Femera for emergency use only and depend on nolva for prevention on this cycle. Femera or Dex can make your estro drop real quick, so I think a combo (like last night's) is good in an emergency situation.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by PirateFromHell
    Last night the nips suddenly got puffy. One was a bit itchy and easily irritated. So I popped 80 mg nolva and 2.5 mg letro without hesitation. I was concerned that my joints would be dry today from the Femera. This is what happened: I pissed out an extra 2 to 3 lbs of water over the night, and the nips are fine. No problem with the joints, either. I think I'll just run 20 mg nolva/day throughout the rest of the cycle.

I know it is best, and it is difficult to find the right dose of Femera. I'd rather estro be on the high end (without getting gyno). So, I'll save the Femera for emergency use only and depend on nolva for prevention on this cycle. Femera or Dex can make your estro drop real quick, so I think a combo (like last night's) is good in an emergency situation.
    sounds like a pretty effective combo! (2.5mg letro and 80mg nolva)

lol @ pissing out all that water

i think i may do the same, run my cycles with no AI's or AE's until gyno shows then kill it off with a high dose of nolva and letro and run nolva for the rest of the cycle

did you find your letro on planet jupiter?

peace

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by young d
    did you find your letro on planet jupiter?
    www.ibenutrition.net

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Dont expect it to save you from gyno like nolvadex will, it is not all that fast and it does nothing for current estrogen only the conversion thereof. You guys seem to think it will totally kill off estrogen and kill you, thats crazy talk.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mudge
    Dont expect it to save you from gyno like nolvadex will, it is not all that fast and it does nothing for current estrogen only the conversion thereof. You guys seem to think it will totally kill off estrogen and kill you, thats crazy talk.
    I understand this. It was the nolva that saved my ass after that little scare.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

yea, you don't wanna kill it, you just wanna control it

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by crimsondestinyx
    yea, you don't wanna kill it, you just wanna control it
    hence the title of the thread

Rep Points

keep nolva on hand just incase

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast